BFB: 4x

Requested by Dan_With_The_Glare

I got inspired by a comic I saw about X asking Four on a date. 

X's POV

I was watching Four host another challenge... He's really great at this, I wish I could be like him. I really do adore him... Maybe I should ask him out... Or no.... I'm not sure with myself. he's just really great and all.... Do I like him? No no no no.... This can't be! He knows we're just friends! 

What am I thinking? Does he really like me back...? We'll just see... 

~~~After the contest and after Four let the eliminated contestants go home~~~

"Hey Four."

"Oh, hey X. What do you need?"

"I-I wanted to tell you that... I..."

"You..?"

"I..l-like.."

"You what?"

"I like you okay!" 

He stared at me, blushing. I started sweating, thinking he doesn't like me back. 

"X, I....."

"Listen I know you don't feel the same way-"

He cut me off by kissing me. I kissed back and melted into the kiss. I wrapped his arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. We pulled away after 3 minutes, both of us gasping for air. He smiled at me, picked me up bridal style and brought us home. 

~~~After taking a shower or whatever~~~

We got into his bed and we both slowly drifted off to sleep...

~~Next Morning~~

I woke up in Four's embrace. "Yesterday was the best day ever..." I said. "Oh shut up, you better not let anyone know about this..." Four said while hugging me tighter. "Don't worry Four, I'm sure nobody's gonna notice-" We heard a camera click and we both jolted up immediately.

"SHOOT THEY HEARD US! EvAcUaTe!!!!!" We heard a girl shout. I saw the back of one of the girls' shirts, it said, "Shipping Army". Huh...

TarsierGaming's POV

" @Dan_With_The_Glare, DID YOU GET THE PHOTO OR NOT!?" I shouted. "YES MA'AM!" She said. "Excellent...." I said while putting my hands together. "SHIPPING ARMY!" I said. "YES MA'AM!" They all responded.. "Good job today, soon we will gather more recruits and get more pictures of our ships..." We all clapped and celebrated because our first mission was a success. 

~~~~~~

Hey it's the author here! Sorry this was so legit short, I was running our of ideas. Also, if you want to who are a part of the Shipping Army then you can see it in my conversations. If you want to be in, just ask! :D