Chapter Two

Excuse the mistakes!!

Three Months Later

"Dex" Nyla moaned watching him eat her out.
He held her legs wide open by her thighs holding her in place. "Oh my gosh...Dex!!" She moaned louder feeling him slid two fingers inside her as he continued to suck on her clit.

Dex was nasty in the bedroom. He liked to get sloppy, making her cream and leave a mess. He liked watching her cute funny faces she makes when she about to climax. He was teaching her everything she needs to know that would please the both of them in the bedroom.

"You gonna cum for me?" He asked her stroking her with his fingers. He looked up and seen her mouth hung open. "Hmm? Tell me Nyla you gonna cum for me?" He repeated putting his warm mouth on her honey pot again.

"Yess...yes!!!" She shouted sounding like she wanted to cry. She tried to move away but he kept a good grip on her hip. Her back arch off the bed as her chest heaved up and down feeling Dex speeding up. "Baaaeee!!" She moaned loudly feeling her body climax against his tongue.

"That's what I'm talking about" he mumbled before licking her clean. He wiped his mouth and stood up.

"Whose pussy is this?"

"Yours" she moaned keeping her legs open for him.

"Hmm?" He asked slapping her thigh.

"It's yours Dex" she repeated looking into his eyes.

He slowly pushed inside her and she quickly put her hands on his stomach. Even though they been dating for a while Nyla still had to get used to Dex size.

Dex felt Nyla muscles grip him tightly and he couldn't help but let out a deep breath as he sat there for a few seconds before stroking. To Dex, Nyla pussy was the best he ever had. She was the first person he went raw with and vice versa.

Dex leaned down and placed his face in the crook of her neck. "Oooo" she moaned softly in his ear wrapping her legs around his waist as he stroked her slow and deep. She grabbed his face and pressed her lips against his moaned into his mouth feeling him hitting her spot.

Dex broke the kiss and sat up moving her legs in the process. Nyla legs started to shake and slowly close. "Stop moving" he told her.

"I c-can't" she moaned. Dex grabbed both of her legs by the thighs and held them open. He gave her all the dick and she started to moaned loudly. "Oooh too deep...you too deeeep ooh right there...don't stop oooh you fucking me so good" she moaned as he slowly thrusted deep inside her hitting her spot he never hit before.

"Talk that shit" He chuckled watching her eyes roll back. "Sexy ass" he complimented watching her bite her bottom lip.

"I'm about to cum again" she squealed placing her hand on his chest trying to slow him down.

"This my shit?" He asked her feeling her legs shaking in his hands. "Hmm? Whose pussy is this baby girl?"

"Yes Dex it-its yours oh my gosh I'm cummin!!"  She shouted creaming all over him.

He waited until she came back from ecstasy before pulling out. "Turn that ass over"

Nyla got on all fours and arched her back for him feeling him slide back in. In the beginning Nyla had trouble taking it in this doggy style position but as time went by it started to become her favorite. As she felt Dex thrusting inside her she started to throw it back at him.

"Get nasty" he encouraged giving her ass a hard slap. Dex stopped moving feeling her speeding her pace. "Damn Nyla" he whispered watching the view. A few minutes later she started to slow down. He feeling his tip throbbing signaling he was about to reach his climax.