Chapter Four

Excuse the mistakes!!

"What you doing today?" Dex asked Nyla as he watched her get ready in her bedroom. "Witcho fine ass" he complimented slapping her ass.

"Ow" she whined. "And I'm going shopping with Sara and Treasure today"

Dex nodded his head. He reached into his pocket pulling out a wad of money. Nyla watched Dex quickly count money before placing it on the nightstands "Here"

"I don't need it-"

"Take the money, Nyla"

"Whatever, what you doing today?" She asked sitting at her vanity and going into her drawer full of wigs.

"Same shit, different day. You driving?"

She shook her head while carefully brushing her lace front 24 inch straight wig. "No Sarah picking me up in a few minutes"

Dex watched Nyla remove her scarf showing off her cornrows she did earlier this morning. "You really don't care how you look in front of me yo" he chuckled. Shrugging her shoulders, she continued to glue down her wig. Dex sat on her bed, watching the whole thing. "That shit ain't going no where" he mumbled, watching her do you edges. He laid back on the bed watched her run the flat iron through it. "I'm not feeling this"

"Feeling what Dex?"

"Getting all cute to go to the mall, who meeting you there?"

"My side nigga" she said, now gluing down her lashes.

Dex face twisted up as he stood up off the bed. He walking closer to the mirror eyeing her through the mirror. "Your who?" He questioned.

"My side nigga" she repeated while laughing. As soon as Nyla finished putting on her lashes, Dex snatched one of them off. "Dex!! Come on" she continued to laugh.

"Nah"

"Babe!!!"

"Who you meeting at the mall again?"

"Nobody, Dex please give me my lash back" she smiled.

"Yeah, thought so. Keep fucking with me, I'm snatching that wig off next time" he said placing the eyelash on the vanity.

She sucked her teeth, adding more glue to the lashes. "Boy bye!! You not touching my babies"

Once she was done, she added lip gloss to her lips and grabbed her phone off the nightstand. A text from Sara popped up. "They here" Dex looked out the window and sucked his teeth seeing Sara car sitting out front behind his. "Come on"

Stepping out into the hallway with Dex, Nyla looked back into the room making sure everything was clean. They walked downstairs and grabbed their coats off of the coat rack before stepping outside. As soon as Dex saw Sara and Treasure he gave them the finger and Nyla moved it.

"Yeah, fuck you too Dex!" Sara shouted from the window.

"I see you later, Aight" he said kissing Nyla lips.

"Yeah, I text you" she told him before walking to the car, hopping into the backseat while Dex hopped into his car.

***