Chapter Three

Excuse the mistakes!!

"Aww she's so cute Tana" Nyla said holding Ailani in her arms.

"Thank you" Santana smiled.

"How is it being a mom? Do you like it? Is it hard?" Nyla questioned, interested in what Santana had to say.

"It's a different feeling, like at first you are nervous but once you get the chance to hold your baby in your arms that feeling goes away. She's a good baby, barely cries, sleeps throughout most of the night"

"She looks just like you too"

"Thank you"

Dex walked into the living room and walked up to Nyla, "Let me see my god baby" he said holding out his hand. Nyla carefully passed Ailani to Dex and he held her walking over to the couch, sitting her up on his leg. She leaned forward and reached for his gold chain, staring at it. "Yoo I don't care what your mother says, you ain't getting a nigga until you thirty"

"King already had that talk with her" Santana told him, rolling her eyes.

"Oh my gosh" Nyla laughed shaking her head.

Ailani grabbed Dex chain and started to play with it, so he took it off and gave it to her. "Uncle Dex!!" August shouted running into the living room. "Look what I got" he smiled showing off his new toys.

King walked into the living room and pecked Santana on the lips. "Wassup Nyla?" He greeted sitting down on the couch watching August interact with Dex and his baby sister. 

"Hi" she waved with a smile on her face.

"Hi Nyla" August smiled.

"Hi August"

"You look pretty" he complimented.

"Aye man I told you stop that flirting with my girl" Dex playfully teased him.

August looked back at Dex and smirked, "She not your girl, she my girl" he argued back before walking away.

"Nigga..." Dex started to say but quickly stopped himself hearing Nyla, King and Santana laughing.

Nyla and Dex stayed at their house for a few more hours before leaving. They went out to eat before heading to her house dropping her off.

"What you doing tomorrow?" He asked

"I have dance tomorrow" she told him

"What time?"

"Like at eleven"

"What time it ends?"

"One"

"Aight I'll pick you up"

"You know I can walk home right?"

"Yeah, I know" he answered as she reached for the handle. "Give me kiss, how you going to leave my car without giving me a kiss? You been fucking up lately"

Nyla giggled and rolled her eyes, "Dex shut up" she said leaning over pecking his lips. "I see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah"

"Goodnight"

"Goodnight baby girl"

A smile formed on Nyla face as she walked up the stairs to her grandma's house.

***