Medusa.

Rebecca POV

Nicole just dropped Megan and I off at my place because Meg wanted to see Josh's reaction to my new piercing.

"So how are you gonna show him? run and kiss him, see if he notices?" she asked.

I laughed, "or I could just walk around with it in and wait for him to see it. I mean, it's a medusa piercing. It's kinda hard to miss."

She laughed and nodded, "so, hot tub?"

I nodded, "hot tub."

•••

We were sitting in the hot tub listening to my iPod on shuffle when we heard the dogs barking downstairs. Megan grabbed the remote for the iPod Dock and turned the music down, "let the fun begin." We both laughed.

"Get back here you stupid mutt!" I heard josh as he ran up the steps to the roof.

"Watch your mouth! ivy is not a mutt."

Josh rolled his eyes as Brennan started laughing behind him. "Well then your dog decided she wanted to keep her lead on and ran away when I called her back."

I rolled my eyes, "sure when she does something bad she's my dog." I clicked my tongue and ivy ran over to the edge of the tub. I clicked the lead off before she ran off again. I stuck my hand out for josh, "here you go, rockstar."

He came up and kissed me, "thank you porcelain." Then he ran back down the stairs to hang the lead up.

We all just stared after him, "did he seriously not notice your piercing?" Brennan asked.

Suddenly Josh ran back up the stairs, still with lead in hand. He just came over and kissed me again. "Something's different." He kissed me again, this time slipping his tongue in and up my lip to the other side if my piercing. "I like it."

Then he just turned and went back inside.

I turned over to Megan, "that as entertaining as you thought it would be?"

She just shook her head, "I think I'm gonna head home." She said standing and grabbing her towel.

"Ok call me later." I smiled.

"I'm heading out too, if you want a ride." Brennan said, Meg nodded and ran to get dressed. "See ya later porce-" I glared at him, "sorry. Becca."

I smiled, "that's better. See ya later bren." I said grabbing my towel and walking down the stairs with him.

We parted ways when I reached the bedroom and I went to get changed. I heard Josh say bye to the two as I put my shorts on, he then ran up the stairs, probably two at a time. He knocked on the door just as I put my bra on, "come in." I said as I grabbed my shirt off the bed and unfolded it to put it on.

I was about to lift it over my head and put it on when arms wrapped around me from behind, "I like the new piercing." I felt his breath in my ear before he started placing kisses up and down my neck.

I turned around in his arms and kissed his lips. You could definitely feel a difference when we kissed. He smirked and kept his hands firmly around my still bare waist. He backed me up against the bed and gently lifted me up, I wrapped my legs around his thighs and continued to make out with him.

Our moment was soon ended by Josh's phone ringing. He looked at the screen before picking up, "way to ruin the moment Matt." Silence. "No I did not. You know when I'm doing that." Confused silence. "They what?!" More silence. "Ok ok. We'll be there in an hour." He hung up the phone and groaned before falling back on the bed.

I went over and straddled him. Now with a shirt on. "What's wrong babe?" I asked leaning on my fully outstretched arms so I was about a foot above his head.

He had his eyes closed tightly. "Mixing guys. Fire. Everything lost. Have to re record. Album pushed back months. FUCK!" I smacked him, "hey! I'm good. I know you hate swearing so I don't do it around you. But I feel like this constitutes a good swear word."

I rolled my eyes, "fine. Come on." I said standing, or trying to stand. Josh was holding my ankles down.

"I'm good here." He smirked. I was still straddling him.

"Yeah. Come on lover boy. They're waiting on you." I said pushing his hands away so I could stand and made it out of the room.

"Wait on me! I know how to love you and I wanna love you some more! come a little closer, wanna be the one to explore! a little trouble never hurt nobody ooh I wanna feel your body, wait on me!" He was singing a rixton song.

"I would smack you. But I said Matt is the one waiting on you. So it's actually quite funny." He pouted while he grabbed his car keys off the hook.

I giggles as we made our way down the hall to the elevator. "It's not that funny."

"You love me."

"I do. Don't I?" I nodded as I kissed his lips once more.