Chapter 2: The longest night ever

I return to the nearby department store in Marysville to stock up on items. Something felt odd about how the day ran, it felt like time was going by even faster than usual. But, I think it was just me, since the news of the starmen really helped me get a good idea of what the evil beings are up to. After preparing for yet another journey, I quickly teleported to Reindeer. The town felt lively, but I noticed how the rural areas were a bit deserted. However, I saw one girl by herself near one of the fence of a nearby wheat field. I made my way over to her "Hello there. How are you?" I said, The girl looked at me with pleasant eyes as she reponded "I am good, just by the wheat fields, where my pa used to harvest" I smiled at her "So this was your dad's wheat field?" I said curiously, she nodded and giggled from the way I talked, it was different from how she talked of course. "Yes it was his till those god darn reports of them myserious kidnappers or somethin', or at least I think.." she told me slowly, but I knew I had to continue moving "Sorry to be rude, but I got to go actually." I said urgently, me and her exchanged our goodbyes. Then I moved on to the main town, looking to sight more starmen.

After about 3 hours, the sun was starting to set as I continued to inventigate more,  one of the locals was friendly enough to tell that his father disappeared not too long and explained that it wasn't like him to stay out this late. I slowly got details at where he might, without much stress, I made my way over to his work to find it completely abandoned of any life. Investigating further, I found a paper on his desk that said "It's too late..." the rest was caught off by deep red blood stains. In spite of this, I pocketed the paper to examine it more later. As I left the work place, a lone grey starman ambushed me in the doorway. The mean starman exclaimed "Resistance is useless", he used PK beam against me, the powerful psi beam only hurt me a bit.

I fought back by swinging my baseball bat and using PK AC/DC against him, he decided to use PK fire. His attack injured me, but wasn't enough to kill me. Lastly, I used PK AC/DC on him once more, causing him horrible damage and his circuits got fried and he no longer moved. Afterwords, I teleported back to a nearby hotel to rest for the night of this wrectched encounter.

(I apologize for this being short, but I will make up for it in Chapter 3)