Chapter 4: El Mariachi y El tonto(The Mariachi and The Dumb One)

-Loid's POV-

        Despite saving the world about 3 years ago, I still barely get any respect from my peers. It's a hard lifestyle to stick with for as long as I can remember.  The main guy, who bullies me, so happens to be a short guy named Mauricio Torres. Honestly, I do not know how I managed to get into a grasp of some person, that I knew next to nothing. "Pendejo(dumbass), when are you going to stop being stupid and actually know when to write like me, the teacher doesn't believe I did my homework. I told you, if you don't start making my homework look legit, you'll wind up in the dumpster." I gulped from how he threatened to toss me in the dumpster like I am a trash ball....yikes. "I-I-I I'll try to next time, don't worry Mauricio...please" He soon walked away and left me alone, I let out a sigh of relief, now this is one of the strongest reasons why I dislike school so much. Dang it, sometimes I wish I could be as strong or courageous as Ninten. Quite frankly, he happens to be a true inspiration to me,  I am very grateful that he is one of my close friends, another thing that probably gives me hope to keep going on in life is Science and Biology.

I managed to ditch school, since I wanted to avoid Torres at all costs. After about 20 minutes walking, I found myself far from the school building. I decided to head towards Union Station to catch a ride to Reindeer. Instantly, I saw some police searching near the school building, this wasn't a good sign, I knew I had to keep moving. Luckily, I caught the train to Reindeer, just before it left. Sitting in my seat quietly, none of the other passengers seemed to mind my presence.

-Ninten's POV-

I continued to read manga, but soon I grew curious about the progress of the disappearance rate. Naturally, I used my library card in order to use one of the nearby computers. Without stopping, I checked the reports and let out a sigh as I saw that no new stories came up.  My stomach started to growl quite loudly, I was hungry for an awesome delicious pizza. So I decided to get out of my chair and leave the library to seek a pizza place, that sold good quality meals.

(To be continued for now.)