Chapter 1

Two figures stood in the middle of a group of dead bodies. The girl looked at one of the men who was nearly unconscious.

"How do we keep getting into these situations again Amaterasu?" said the raven haired man.

"Eleven years of friendship and I still don't know Ace.  However..." said Amaterasu 

"What is it?" said Ace.

Amaterasu smirked. "It's so exciting!"

The ravenette facepalmed. "I should've known."

The bruised man looked weakly at Amaterasu from where he was lying. "Y-You are..."

A smirk crept up in Amaterasu's face. "Beautiful, a genius, immensely talented-"

"...Dangerous." said the man before blacking out.

"Eh, that's it? Just dangerous?" she tilted her head.

Ace's eyebrows twitched. "What do you mean that's it?! What were you expecting?!"

"Something along the lines of-" before she could finish she was interrupted.

"Is that blood?"

Amaterasu looked at her clothes and then look back up at Ace. "No?"

"That's not a question you're supposed to answer with another question!" 

Amaterasu ignored him as she poked the now unconscious man with a needle that she got from who knows where. "He's not responding to painful stimuli."

"Cut that out! Stabbing someone in the foot with a needle over and over again doesn't make you a doctor! Have you finally gone insane?!"

"No, but I heard from someone that when you want to make sure someone is alive you have to use a needle or something sharp to wake them up."

Ace's eyebrows twitched. "Where'd you hear that from?!"

"Hmm...I think it was from one of the Yakuza members that I met recently?"

"You took advice from a frickin Yakuza?! "

Amaterasu nodded. "Yeah."

Ace sighed in frustration. "Just stop doing that, or he'll really die, and we won't get any information from him."

She pouted as she stood up and started walking away from the scene. "Fine. Let's get this over already. I want to see my otouto."

Ace scooped up the unconscious man on his shoulders and followed her while she started singing.

"London Bridge is falling down,
Falling down, falling down,
London Bridge is falling down,
My Fair Lady.

Build it up with wood and clay,
Wood and clay, wood and clay,
Build it up with wood and clay,
My Fair Lady."

"Stop singing that stupid song it's getting on my nerves!"

"Hmph, spoilsport."

"I don't know how Kyoya puts up with you."

"What are you talking about?!"

"Nothing you oblivious woman."

"Hey! Who're you calling oblivious?!"

Ace simply walked away.

"Get back here!"

Next Day...

Namimori High - Disciplinary Committee 

Kyoya Hibari was signing some paperwork in his office. He was quite enjoying the peace and quietness in his room. However, the peace didn't last long. 

The door slammed open, and a raven-haired girl wearing military-like clothes came in with a smile. "Kyo-chan I'm back!

Kyoya's eyebrows twitched in annoyance. "Carnivore."

"Did anything happen while I was away?" said Amaterasu ignoring the threatening tone of the demon perfect.

"Hn no."

"What?! So boring! And here I thought some sort of war or something would happen that would make life interesting."

Kyoya's eyebrows twitched.

Amaterasu looked at Kyoya with excitement and a bloodthirsty grin."How about we spar, Kyo-chan?" 

Kyoya smirked. "Hn fine. On the roof." As soon as he said that he was dragged to the roof by his sister's hand.

On the roof...

Amaterasu smirked while looking at him with excitement. "Alright now, shall we fight dearest otouto?"

"Hn," said Kyoya as he took out his tonfa.

Amaterasu took out his two guns and started shooting at him.

"Tch." Kyoya quickly dodged the bullets. 

Amaterasu smirked when she felt his annoyance. "Now now don't get angry because I'm using these. You never said anything about what not to use in this fight Kyo! Also, don't forget that an opponent can use more than weapons in fights."

As soon as Kyoya heard that he tripped over a wire. Kyoya's eyes widened. When did she?!

"Tsk tsk, you lose again otouto." she smirked.

Kyoya's eyebrows twitched. 

"Hmm?" Amaterasu looked at the nearby tree where a certain someone was hiding. She smirked. "Interesting. I'll be in the office Kyo-chan. Oh and get me some sake, will you?"

"Why?"

"You did lose after all." she smiled tauntingly at him and then left the annoyed demon perfect alone on the roof.

"Tch, annoying carnivore."

Interesting...very interesting. thought Reborn as he saw the two siblings' spar.