Chapter 4

Next Day...

Sawada Household

When Tsuna finished telling her about how her brother had gone missing, they expected her to panic or worry however the emotion that she displayed was by far different than that.

"So Kyo was defeated by an enemy?" Amaterasu smiled like the Cheshire cat with a hint of mischief in her eyes.

Everyone except a certain hitman flinched at her expression.

"I know how we can solve this." said Amaterasu with determined eyes.

Everyone looked towards the smirking ravenette.

"How?" Said Hayato.

Amaterasu smiled serenely like a certain Storm Arcobaleno. "It's easy. We take weapons with us when we want to negotiate, and if things don't go our way then we do it the alternative way!"

Tsuna had a bad feeling about this for some reason. "W-What's the alternative way?"

"War." said Amaterasu with stars in her eyes while drooling at the thought.

Everyone except Masamune and Reborn face-faulted at her answer.

 "You can't just declare war like that!" Ace exclaimed.

A tick mark appeared on her temple as she glared at her right-hand man. "Why not?! It's been a long time since I went to war!"

"I agree." Masamune nodded and looked at them with a bloodthirsty grin. "It should be fun!"

They flinched at the former warlords' expressions.

Reborn cleared his throat and looked at Amaterasu. "So who is he?"

"Hm?" She looked at where he was pointing. "Oh, he is or was my enemy."

Reborn's eyebrow twitched. "Enemy?" 

"Yes. He tried many ways to kill me. I dare say some of them were very well planned." she nodded.

They sweatdropped at how easily she shrugged off the attempted assassinations on her life.

"Hm, I think there was some assassinations staged by you and the elders of your clan?"

Masamune nodded. "Don't forget the one where I wounded you in battle."

"I don't remember anything like that. Hm, what else?" she tapped her chin thoughtfully. "Oh! He also sent some spies to spy on me. I beheaded them of course." She nodded.

"Also the poisoning." Masamune pointed out.

"That's right! You also attempted to poison me during my birthday celebration."

Masamune nodded. "Sadly It did not work. I should've chosen a better assassin."

"You know the Sarutobi Clan are said to be good ninjas."

"Oh yes. But one of them was with Yukimura."

She nodded.

"Oh, you did attempt to assassinate me as well!" said Masamune.

"Yes, but I usually went with doing it personally. I remember scaring you that one time during our first meeting." She smirked at Masamune's irked face. "It was hilarious how you thought I was a man!" she laughed hysterically.

Masamune's eyebrows twitched.

When she stopped laughing she looked at Masamune with a smirk. "Oh, I also remember trying to kill your strategist. Then again I wanted to kill you the most brutal way. I was actually thinking of beheading you and put your head on a spike in Oshu for everyone to see. It would have been such a beautiful sight! Just imagining it wants me to behead you."

Everyone sweatdropped at how easily they were talking about murdering each other. However, one thought that went through each one of them was 'when did this happen? There was no war in this era unless you are counting World War 1 and 2, but that's years before their birth!'

"Anyway, we should get ready to save Hibari and the others." said Reborn

"Oh yes, I forgot about that!" said Amaterasu.

They sweatdropped again at how easily she forgot about her brother.

"Are you coming Masamune?" said Amaterasu.

"Yeah. It's been a long time since I killed someone." Masamune smirked as he followed Amaterasu.

"THIS IS WHY I SAID SHE'S CRAZY!!" Hayato shouted.

I can't argue with that. Everyone thought.