Chapter 8

When Tsuna and her friends arrived at the Hibari mansion to inform Amaterasu about the incoming battle, they were shocked at what they saw. All of the former warlords were fighting. Fighting was a mild word for what was happening. They looked like they were trying to kill each other.

"Ahahaha this is an interesting game." said Takeshi. "Wow! Those weapons are so realistic."

Everyone sweatdropped and their eyebrows twitched. That's because they are!

"Damn you stupid Demon king!" a voice shouted.

They turned their attention towards the voice.

"What did you say one-eyed freak!" Amaterasu shouted.

"Who're you calling one-eyed freak woman?!" Masamune shouted as he raised his sword to strike Amaterasu. However, before the sword could even hit its target, it was intercepted by another katana which was held by a certain blonde yandere warlord.

"How dare you raise your sword on my beloved Demon king?" Kenshin glared coldly at Masamune. "Now off with your head stupid cyclops!"

A tickmark formed on Masamune's temple. "What did you say wanna-be-God?!"

"Who the hell are you calling beloved you pest?!" said Amaterasu as she took out her guns and started shooting.

"Watch where you're shooting woman!" Yukimura shouted as he dodged a bullet.

"Oops, my hand slipped." Amaterasu smirked tauntingly at the annoyed spear-wielder.

Tick marks formed on Yukimura's temple. "Why you annoying woman! I will slay you right here in honor of the Sanada clan!" Yukimura shouted as he took out his spears and joined the fighting.

Everyone sweatdropped at their actions.

Tsuna looked at where a certain sadist was standing and was unnerved when he saw the familiar glint in his tortur-tutor's eyes. This won't end well. He thought.

"Interesting." said Reborn with stars in his onyx eyes as he looked at the destruction and chaos caused by the warlords.

"Carnivores for destroying the mansion I will bite you to death!" said a menacing voice.

Tsuna and his group looked towards the familiar voice and flinched at the demon perfect's dark expression.

A tick mark formed on Kyoya's temple when he saw the warlords weren't paying attention to him. He raised his tonfa and threw it towards his sister. To the surprise of everyone, Amaterasu shot the tonfa away without looking at them.

"I should've killed you at Honnō-ji myself!" said Masamune before charging towards Amaterasu.

Amaterasu raised her two guns and pointed them at Masamune and pulled the trigger.

Masamune dodged the incoming bullets however one hit him in the shoulder. "Gah!"

Amaterasu smiled sadistically when she hurt the painful gasp of the former Oshu warlord. "Now die!"

"Hieeeee Reborn you have to stop them, or they'll kill each other!" Tsuna shouted.

"Be quite Dame-Tsuna. This is getting interesting." said Reborn.

Before Amaterasu could shoot, she turned her head to the left dodging the spear's hit.

Reborn shot a bullet towards the sky. The warlords looked towards the source with annoyed expressions.

"What do you want we were just getting to the good part!" Amaterasu shouted.

"U-Um..." said Tsuna nervously.

The former warlords looked towards the brunette.

"Tomorrow, we are going to a selection battle for the Vongola Rings. We just wanted to let you know. Do you want to come?"

The annoyed expressions of the warlords changed to excited ones. 

"Of course. we will make sure there are enough killings." said Amaterasu.

"That's not why we told you!" Tsuna shouted.

"Hai hai." said Amaterasu dismissively.

"Hm?" Amaterasu looked towards the building where a camera was. She pointed her gun and pulled the trigger destroying the hidden camera.

.

.

.

.

Somewhere in Namimori

"Interesting woman." said a deep voice as the figure was watching the monitors.