Cabin Fever

Kelsey
We arrived in Tennessee at 10 am the fresh morning crisp air hit my face. I just closed my eyes and let the air run through my face. Shortly after another car pulled in behind us and Myá and Vance got out of the car. I tried to hide my belly as much as I can, but it is hard to do that when you are carrying twins. Myá examined me as if she was a mother examining her teenage a daughter. "Bitch! Why wasn't I first to know that you are pregnant?" Jaxson looked at me like I told her. "She didn't tell me anything hell you can see her stomach poking through the damn coat. Hell Stevie Wonder can see that shit. Question is how far along are you?" I rolled my eyes and told her I am three months along. What her ass doesn't know is they are twins that will teach her ass to out me. We greeted each other and headed in the house. "So Jada and Harper will be here tomorrow and Khloé and Derrick will be here around 6:00."
I told them we can go pick our rooms which of course Jaxson and I have the master bedroom, and I walked in it had pictures of me and the girls and the messages they wrote about the first time we met.

I started crying I don't know if it was my hormones or what but I couldn't stop crying, and poor Jaxson all he could do was hug me and told me everything will be ok. "I know these are happy tears lol I don't know what your kids got going on in there, but they made mommy very emotional." Maybe it is because I seen how far we have came, where we started from, our friendship, helping each other, being there for each other, and growing together. It put everything into perspective that I am going to be a mom of two, and possibly someone's wife. A pact that we made almost a year ago is coming to full circle. We are finally happy and I couldn't ask for more. "Babe I am about to take a nap I am tired." "Good because I am going to take one with you." We both fell asleep as soon as our head hit the pillow.

Myá
We took the second master bedroom and unpacked our things. Vance wrapped his arms around me and softly whispered in my ear "I love you so much Myá." "I love you too Vance" I kissed his lips deeply, he picked me up and laid me on the bed. He examined my body from head to toe. "You are pure perfection you know that? Your coco brown skin, your glow you have going on, your smile, your hazel eyes, and beautiful curly hair. You are a Queen Myá and I am going to continue to treat you as such." He said not taking his eyes off of me. I smiled warmly at him as a tear hit my cheek. "No one ever, EVER made me feel as beautiful as you make me feel every morning. I am so grateful that I didn't give up on love, I am glad I gave Tinder another chance. I was about to give up, but God said no my child your KING has arrived. You are my light when it is dark, you are my crutch when I am weak, you are my voice when I can't find the right words, you are my best friend and lover, and I thank you for that." I said to him I just laid my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. Our heartbeat started syncing with each other, and just like that we drifted off to sleep.

Khloé
When we arrived it was quiet in the house, and it looks as if no one was here, but someone had to be because I see two cars sitting in the driveway. "Baby I think we should look for the others." I told him nervously. "Maybe they are sleep I mean it is a long drive from Georgia to Tennessee. "Yea you are right well let's find a room and get settled. I will start cooking after we are situated." We walked into a room that had a jacuzzi in it and a garden tub as well. As I walked further in the room I noticed it was a balcony. "Hey baby come look at this beautiful view" He walked to where he heard my voice and wrapped his arms around me and said "not as beautiful as you, but I can picture us making love while the sun goes down. Your body looks so good when the moon reflects off of it." He made me blush, he still makes me blush after all this time. I turned around and kissed him and made my way downstairs to cook.

Kelsey
I woke up to someone cooking and then I heard laughter, so so decided that it would be a perfect time to announce my pregnancy and ask Myá and Khloé to be my babies godmothers. I walked down the steps with their gift in tow. "Well, well, well look who decided to wake up." Khloé said with a smile on her face I handed Myá her gift first and told her to open the card first. "They said friends are hard to come by and when you do have a friend make sure they are loyal to you as you are to them. I don't need to tell you that though you have been through every milestone in my life, and I pray that God let you be apart of this milestone as well. I love you girl and I cannot wait to share this with you." "Girl I already-" "ssshhhh!" I said putting her hand over her mouth. "Wait to open your other surprise. Now, Khloé your turn." She is looking at me crazy, she slowly opened the card, and read what was inside "Since day one when Jada introduced us we hit it off good. I said to myself why is Jada always got us meeting new bitches every three seconds, but the more I got to know you the more I admired you. You are the reason I stepped out and ventured into celebrity styling. I thank you for that, and I love you always and forever." "Ok, now you all can open your gifts" they both read their shirts and the babies shirts. "You think our mama crazy then you haven't met our god mom." Their mouth hit the floor "Wayment, I thought you were pregnant with one?" "Nope twins, twins runs DEEP on Jaxson side of the family." "OMG! I cannot believe that I am going to be God mommy of two little beings." Myá said.

The next morning
Jada
We arrived to the house at 7 in the morning and I am tired ass fuck. Being pregnant is draining at least I won't be pregnant the whole Summer. The baby is due June 27th. Harper has our bags and we walked up to the door and rung the doorbell. 10 minutes later Derrick came to the door "Hey, y'all I am glad you all made it safely" he said. He stepped to the side and let us enter the cabin. The cabin was so beautiful on the inside we found our room and settled in, and that's when I saw a gift on the bed for me I read everything and immediately ran to Kelsey room and wrapped my arms around her. "Congrats bestie, yes I would love to be your babies god mommy." I pulled away from her with tears in my eyes "I have something to tell you." She sat up straight and asked me is everything ok. I told her yes and proceed to tell her that I am pregnant as well and I am one month pregnant.

She hugged me back and we cried tears of joy the fact that we are going on this journey together makes this pregnancy a little easier. Myá and Khloé walked in and I told them the great news. They both hugged me and told me congrats. We went shopping for Thanksgiving and Kelsey birthday.