Life

Sometimes, life can feel alive. Like it's a person, a real person. Sitting next to you. It's not there to just help though. It can ruin you, just like a person. You can feel like you are starting to go somewhere in life, then life stops you and changes the course of direction, directly into the whirlpool of pain, hate, and suffering. Like a friend that you enjoy talking to and encourages you to ask your crush on a date. So you plan it, then execute it. But before you can ask them, your friend goes up to them and asks them out and they say yes. It's not like life is only a bad friend. It can be good too. It's just sometimes, it can lead to bad things. But sometimes it doesn't. Life can be the thing that lifts you up, drags you up from the hurt and the pain. It can be the love you feel. The good through all the evil. But then comes the anxiety. Making you feel like life is being too good. Like life is going to be nice just to trick you. That's what a lot of people experience. It's weird to think that we are not the only one who has to deal with the worst of life. Maybe life really is like a human. It's getting too busy with so many people that it has to repeat some of its choices. Sometimes, life can feel close to you and other times, if you look out far enough, you notice that many people feel what you feel. It shows that we are all human. And life is the dictator, in everyone's life.