Destiny

Destiny is something that not everyone believes in, just like luck. I believe it though. I also believe that we can change our own destiny, sort of. Destiny is just a course that we can follow and change but the outcome will be relatively the same. No choice is set, just the end result. It's weird to think about destiny as I grow older. Now that I am being given more choices than ever, it gets harder to decide on things. Like every choice I make will affect the outcome of how my life will go. And even though that has some truth to it, we will all still end up as a rotting corpse whether it's just like the movies or plain and simple in the ground. One belief people have is that destiny is always a good thing, but it isn't. Hearing the word destiny sounds like a good thing, especially with the way movies glorify the word today. And while normally it can be good, there are some bad things about it. Everyone thinks about the day they chose to buy that winning lottery ticket or the time they asked their crush out and they said yes. No one tends to think about the times you ended up going to the hospital choking on a week old taco or shoplifting one item as a kid and then it spiraling into someone becoming a thief. Anyone that does tend to think like this is titled as insane or depressed and everyone ignores any thoughts they have until they are deemed "cured".