🅵🅾🆄🆁🆃🅴🅴🅽

- A Boxer's Fight -

╔═══════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════════╗

╔═══════════ °° ════════╗

Just Cooperate...

╚══════════ °° ══════════╝

Felicity and Serenity sat in the airport waiting on Khouri and her girl. Serenity laid in Felicity lap, while Felicity had her jacket over Serenity scrolling through Instagram on her phone. They have been in there for over three hours and some minutes.

"Fuck man," Felicity groaned. "Niggas was supposed to be in this bitch three fucking hours ago and now it's goin' on four motha' fuckin' hours my nigga."

"What if their flight got delayed Li? You better pray they still on that plane," Serenity spoke.

Felicity sighed. She'd been so uptight lately and didn't know the reason why. She had this gut feeling in the pit of her stomach about something but maybe she was stressing and she needed to smoke again.

"I'm about to go blow one. Get up," Felicity said already starting to move Serenity.

"No, you need to sit down. Be patient Li," Serenity scolded.

"Yeah, be patient Li, listen to your girl and sit down," a soft but masculine voice said behind them. Both Felicity and Serenity looked back and saw Felicity's best friend smiling with her arm wrapped around her girlfriend.

"KHOURI!" Felicity yelled.

"That's my name bro, don't wear it out," Khouri smirked as she replied. Felicity pulled Serenity off of her lap, while Khouri had unwrapped her arm from her girlfriend, in order to brace for impact. Felicity ran and tackled Khouri in the middle of the airport, turning heads.

"My nigga, I missed your slingy ass son," Felicity said pulling apart from her best friend and holding out her hand so they can do their handshake.

As they did their handshake Khouri spoke. "Nigga don't start with me. Look at you looking all thick now. Let me find out shorty hittin' that and I'm gonna beat that ass for not tellin' me. But where my godson at?" She asked.

Felicity rolled her eyes and pushed her best friend. "Son you know I've always been slick thick don't cap in front of yo girl motha' fucka' and you know he with Misha," Felicity responded.

Khouri just nodded. "Oh a'ight I missed his badass and let me introduce you to my girl. Nakala this is my best friend Felicity and Bro, this is my girl Nakala," Khouri said introducing the two.

Felicity insisted on nodding at the chick but the chick had other plans by giving her a hug. Serenity stood behind them and stared at the girl.

"Nice to finally meet you Nakala," Felicity said smiling. "Let me introduce y'all to my boxer. Bro and Nakala this is my shorty Serenity and Serenity this is my bro Khouri and her girl Nakala."