🆃🆆🅴🅽🆃🆈-🆂🅸🆇

A Boxer's Fight 

╔═══════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════════╗

╔═══════════ °° ════════╗

The sum that happened between the four...

╚══════════ °° ══════════╝

"I want you so bad," Felicity whispered into Serenity's ear as she ran her hand up and down Serenity's thigh.

Smiling shyly, Serenity moved Felicity's hand in hopes to calm her own self down. "Li, you're drunk and high. Didn't you get enough when we were in the hotel Sit back and wait on your food," She responds as she crossed her legs.

"Why...would I wait on some food when my meal is sitting right in front of me?" Felicity spoke as she kissed the back of Serenity's neck managing to uncross her girlfriend's legs; running her hand up and down Serenity's thigh.

"Get a room," Khouri spoke as she shook her head. "Serenity, tell me how you deal with her horn ball ass."

Felicity glared at her best friend and rolled her eyes. "She deals with me just fine," Felicity responded. "Well, Jaiza, tell me how you deal with her ass. Do you take it or just play hard to get like Serenity here?"

Felicity then rubbed Serenity through her laced panties. She smiled at the mess she felt in her girlfriend's underwear.

Serenity looked forward sighing in relief that their food had finally arrived. "Thank yo-Ah," Serenity began to say as she instantly covered her mouth.

The waiter, Khouri, and Jaiza furrowed their eyebrows.

"Is everything okay?" The waiter had asked as she placed their food down in front of them.

"Yeah, everything is fine. What she meant to say was thank you for bringing our food," Felicity spoke as she slowly slid her finger in and out of Serenity's entrance.

The waitress nodded. "Okay, if you guys need anything, ring that bell and I'll be right over," she smiled before proceeding along to the other table that needed to be tended to.

"Renni, are you okay?" Jaiza asked before she took a bite of her waffle.

Serenity nodded as she slightly scooted down in her seat. "Y-yeah. I'm fine," she responded and smiled.

Serenity watched as Khouri shook her head as she looked at her and Felicity across from her and Jaiza.

"Y'all never get enough and that makes me think that something is seriously wrong," Khouri spoke as she sipped on her drink.