🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈-🅂🄴🅅🄴🄽

A Boxers Fight

╔═══════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════════╗

╔═══════════ °° ═════════╗

The Finale...

╚══════════ °° ══════════╝

"Y'all go make me proud okay?" Felicity's aunt spoke as she wiped her eyes for the hundredth time that morning.

Felicity hugged her once more. "You know we're gonna make you proud. Just stop crying okay? Worry about keeping Leighton ass still," Felicity chuckled trying to make the mood seem brighter than it actually was.

Misha pulled Felicity to the side and gave her a bigger hug. "I know today may seem hard for you, but just keep it together okay? I love you," Misha spoke as she pulled away from their hug.

Felicity only smiled, keeping it together in front of her entire family. "I love you too auntie," Felicity responded. "See you both at the ceremony."

And with that, they all walked out the door, making their way to their graduation.

----

"I would like to call up one of our transfer students. A student who've made it her duty to help out with this school and uplift some of our students here today. Felicity McGee," The principal greeted Felicity towards the crowd.

Felicity shyly walked across the stage, and up to the podium. She saw her aunt and Leighton in the crowd shouting her name.

It seemed as if everybody was clapping for her. Almost everyone in the crowd congratulated her for at least something.

"I would've never thought that today, I would've been walking across this stage. Hell, even holding up a mic and telling my story of my high school years and how high school has treated me. Or even lying about how this final year has been for me. I could start by thanking my family, mostly my aunt because she didn't have to take me and my son in for shit. Neither accepting me for who I am. And excuse me for my language, but that is what comes to mind. I didn't write this speech out because I would've f- messed around and tripped over my words. But towards my family, I would also give a special thanks to my best friend, her girl, and my girl. Even though we bumped head mad times, we still came together and fixed our problems. I love y'all for that. And to my mother I-" Felicity began to get teary-eyed. "To the woman, I've caused hell, the woman who loved me for me, and the woman who rides with me to this day. I would love to thank her for molding me into I am today. And if I could personally thank her, I would get on my knees and thank her a million times if I could. Thank you."