Chapter Two

In this chapter, it gets pretty dark, so read on with care.
_________________________________________

   The next morning, Jeff was awoken by his brother Liu. Liu shook Jeff's arm gently. "Jeff," Liu whispered. "Wake up, it's time for school."

     A sharp pain shot through Jeff, he loathed the thought of having to go to school. Suddenly, as Liu left Jeff's room, a strange new feeling settled in to Jeff's chest. It was strange, and Jeff couldn't make out what it was. It was something he'd never felt before. It was barely noticeable, so Jeff dismissed it.

     Once Jeff had gotten out of bed, he combed his short brown hair and changed out of his sleepwear. He changed into a black t-shirt, black jeans, and added a white hoodie. He eventually slipped into his old converse sneakers before making his way downstairs with his bag.

     After breakfast, Mrs. Woods gave Jeff and Liu some money for tuckshop before sending them off to the bus stop. As Jeff and Liu made their way down the street, Jeff gazed across the road to find a girl peering out at them through her window. She hid once she'd noticed Jeff had spotted her, but she wasn't fast enough. Jeff saw that she had long brown hair and a happy yellow hoodie.

     Jeff sighed, then looked over at Liu once Liu called his name. "What is it?" Liu asked, gazing over at the house. "What're you looking at?"

     Jeff shrugged and looked down at the floor. "It's nothing, just some chick."

     Liu raised a brow. "Some chick? Was she hot?"

     Jeff frowned, making Liu laugh. "No, she was watching us though. It was creepy."

     Liu smirked and raised his brows. "Well, I guess that is creepy, maybe she likes you."

     Jeff growled at Liu, causing Liu to chuckle some more. Finally, Jeff and Liu reached the bus stop, and as they'd sat down, a strange noise came from behind them. Jeff and Liu turned just in time to find a skateboard flying over their heads, almost hitting them. Two other skateboarders went around the seat, turning to stand before Jeff and Liu.

     Liu shot up, an angry scowl on his face. "Hey! Do you mind? You could've hit us!"

     The boy in the middle, the one who'd skated over their heads, stepped forward, a mean sneer on his face. "Oh, yeah I know. I didn't hit you though, so it's no biggie."

     "Liu," Jeff murmured to his brother, unsure of the situation. "Liu, sit down."

     Liu ignored Jeff. "Of course it's a biggie! You could end up hurting someone, or yourself."

     The toned, tall, thin redhead gazed over at the blonde kid to his left, the blonde kid was very scrawny, as if he didn't eat often. Then the boy to the redhead's right was fatter than anyone Jeff had ever seen before, it looked as though this kid hadn't exercised since he was crawling.

     "The name's Randy," said the redhead who appeared to be the leader of the skaters. "I own this bus stop, so don't go talking to me like that."

     Liu rolled his eyes. "Yeah, whatever dude."

     "This is Keith," Randy pointed to the scrawny kid, then gestured to the fat one, who smirked at Liu. "This is Troy. Since we own the bus stop, I have to ask you two newbies to pay a little fee."

     "Forget it," Liu spat, then turned around to face Jeff. "Come on Jeff, we'll walk."

     As Liu grabbed his bag, Randy quickly grabbed Liu's wallet from his back pocket. Randy smirked, and Keith and Troy chuckled darkly. "Ooh, look what I have." Randy mocked.

     Liu spun around. "Hey, give that back!"

     Liu tried leaping for the wallet, but Randy shoved him backwards, causing Liu to stumble and fall onto the seat. Jeff shot up, eyes blaring with rage. Suddenly, the feeling Jeff had felt earlier came back, it was stronger this time, but Jeff still couldn't make out what it was. Once again, Jeff dismissed it.

     "You better give my brother back his wallet, or else." Jeff snarled at the three boys.

     Randy scoffed. "Or what? You puny little wimp. What're you going to do about it?"

     Randy clicked his fingers, and suddenly, the two boys standing either side of Randy pulled out pocket knives. Liu gasped softly, but Jeff didn't flinch. Jeff's blue eyes grew cold, and he stared dead into Randy's hazelnut brown eyes.

     "You're outnumbered Jeff," Liu said. "Just give them what they want."

     Jeff ignored Liu, starting to walk closer to Randy. The feeling came back once again, and was growing stronger. It was like an urge, an urge to just ... hurt someone.

     Suddenly, Keith rushed Jeff with his pocket knife, but Jeff was too quick. Jeff dodged Keith's blow and spun around, kicking Keith in the back of the leg, causing him to stumble and fall, tossing the knife away.

     After that, Troy attempted to take Jeff down, but all Jeff had to do was simply punch Troy in the stomach and Troy went down. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. Troy spewed all over the concrete.

     Keith grabbed his knife and stood back up, Randy shoved the wallet into his front pocket before pulling out his own knife. Keith swung at Jeff again, but Jeff grabbed Keith's wrist, snapping it so Keith would drop the knife.

     Jeff pushed Keith backwards, and Keith landed on the ground screaming in agony. Randy scowled at Jeff, then rushed him with the knife. Jeff kicked Randy in the stomach, sending him stumbling backwards onto the road. There, Jeff attempted to grab Liu's wallet, but Randy swung his knife at Jeff's arm, JUST missing.

     This enraged Jeff, causing Jeff to stab Randy multiple times in the arm. Randy cried out and Jeff grabbed Liu's wallet. Once Jeff had grabbed the wallet, he started slowly walking backwards. He hadn't realised he was smiling, almost psychotically.

     As Jeff stared at the bodies before him, Liu watched on, both amazed and horrified. He saw Jeff's face and swallowed nervously. "Jeff, are you okay?" Liu asked carefully, trying not to startle Jeff in case he reacted.

     Jeff shook his head as if trying to wake from a dream, he blinked several times and gasped at what he'd just done. He gazed at Liu, eyes filled with both joy and fear. "We gotta go Liu, we gotta go."

     Liu and Jeff heard the sound of tires, making them shoot anxious glances at the corner. The bus had arrived. Jeff's eyes widened, and Liu panicked. "Jeff! Run!" Liu cried, and both the boys took off down the road towards the school.

     For the rest of the day, Jeff couldn't get his mind off what he had done that morning. Something about it made him ... happy. He felt so happy. He couldn't stop smiling. He was very pleased with what he had accomplished, and that strange feeling he seemed to keep feeling stayed away for the rest of the day.

_______________________
So, how was the second chapter? Interesting? Boring? You can COMMENT and let me know what you thought.

VOTE if you liked it.
COMMENT if you have questions or whatever.
VOTE even if you didn't like it.