Makeup

Ah makeup,that beautiful thing that can give anyone confidence.

To begin with winged eyeliner & a highlight is not the only way to own the makeup game.

●Contour
Contour gives your face a smooth outline,it's just the base,but the base by itself gives your face a more natural tone then with everything else on top of it.

●Winged Eyeliner
Your eyes are things that stand out.
Winged Eyeliner is optional.

●Fake Lashes
If you don't have long,thick eyelashes you can use fake ones.They will givw you a nice effect and your eyes will seem to be bigger.

●Mascara
If you will work with natural eyelashes you will need this for sure.Mascara makes them look longer and it brings out your eyes colour.
Do not accept blobs of mascara in your eyelashes.Take yo finger nails &take them carefully out.
  If your mascara smudges on your under eye,wet a cue tip & run it across their to remove it.

●Eyeshadow
If you use eyeshadow,do not use any funky colour if it's just a regular day.I recommend natural tones that blend into your skin colour.

●Lips
Yo 💋 should be naturally soft,so when you apply lip gloss/stick,they won't look crusty.
Dark&natural colors should be the only colors you apply to ya lips.

●Under eye eyeliner
It could make your eyes pop,just don't let it smudge.