Detention Every Night.

Nico
I was in detention right now, staring at the wall in front of me. I should go back to make life clear.
We were in the library searching for Hades knows best. All I remember was it was about the Philosopher Stone. Because I was exhausted, wanting to pass out on the floor, dying to have some rest, begging the gods to just take me away, that's exactly what happened. I thought we were away from the restricted section, but that was a total fail. I passed out, Zain NAD Draco fully seen, cause of the light.
So yeah, unfortunately, Flinch saw, and as the snitch he was, he snitched, dragging us to Snape.
"Children, out of bed." He said in his high and squeaky voice causing the three of us to cringe.
So I blamed it on myself, that I forced them to come, so now I had detention. I could just about fit a little bit of time for Luke. It was tight and hard as the detention was for over 2 hours. But hey, I managed.

"Nico, I heard you say this girls name, Bianca. Who was she?"
I was caught off guard, as Zain asked that question. But I owed it to them.
"Bianca? She was my sister, we were really closed, bit she died. She was killed by... Huh. I don't even know what happened to my family."
"Sensitive subject , sorry."
"Its fine, I owe you that much."
"So Luke, what about your family?"
"OK, here goes. My mother, May castellan, she was possessed or something. She had the Oracle of Delphi in her. She became mad and I ran away. That's how u met Thalia and Annabeth. I was 13 then, we all were. I haven't been back to her in years."
"Oh, is it every parent that gets killed of a demigod." Asked Draco. To be honest, I was thinking the exact same thing.
"No. But it is a lucky thing. Its hardly possible for them to live. The Oracle of Delphi." Luke had said.
"Why don't we go on a fun subject?" Draco said being the soft hearted boy he really was. Zain and I see him as a cuddly warm and fun Teddy Bear while others see him as Dangrous and vicious Slytherin.
"Is camp fun? What do you do? What of you kill someone with a sword?"
"Woah Calm it Nico. I don't really know. You might find out for your self."
"Oh yeah last thing before we leave. I got detention every night with professor Quirrel. He's the teacher who wears the turban. So is it OK of I don't come sometimes. I really don't want to upset you but..." I trailed off not knowing what to say.
"Yeah its fine." He said a little upset about the not coming part.

Sos I'm finishing the chapter cause I don't know what to write.