6) Doctor Imagine (5SOS)

Hi guys!! Thank you so much for the votes, keep them up!!

So I got the idea from a friend to do a 5SOS imagine so I'm trying it out, let me know how it is!
Enjoy!

Alisha POV
I woke up to my alarm feeling super energized due to the long weekend we just had.

But sadly, I have to go back to softball practice after school today. I loved the sport, but it was a little too competitive for me.

"Hurry up Alisha or else you're going to be late for school!" Mom yelled at me.

I got ready for today and walked out the door. (My outfit below)

It was fairly warm today so I decided on green shorts, a white crop top, and my favorite strappy sandals

^^skip boring ass school day^^

It was finally time for the practice I have been waiting on all day long. I was just itching to hit the ball in the cage.

"Hey Alisha you ready for practice?" My coach asked as I walked past.

"Definitely" I confirmed with a smile.

"Alright everyone line up and do a couple laps around the bases!" Coach screamed.

We started running and I was loving the burning in my calves and the much needed fresh air rushing into my lungs.

Once we got done we started hitting, me being second in line.

"Williams get your ass in the batters box!" My coach demanded. I was used to his tone, he was always pushing me, believing 'I could be great if I tried harder'.

He could kiss my ass. I was a senior and I'd be damned if I actually gave an effort this year.

I hit the ball and pushed off, sprinting down the white line to the rubber square. Unfortunately for me, a girl I had a constant issue with was playing first base and had her feet in my way.

Well I didn't see her feet until I tripped over them. Yep. Tripped and fell over the base, hearing a pop in my knee. Immense pain shot up my leg, surrounding my knee, making me cry out in pain.

"Williams are you alright?" My coach asked, pretending to give a damn about me.

"Call...an...am..bulence" I cried in between breaths.

"Okay hold tight" he replied, concern etching his face.

The ambulance soon arrived and I was sobbing in pain, trying not to move my leg much.

"Hi sweetie, I'm Ashton and this is Luke" the first paramedic said, pointing to him and his partner.

"We are medics and we are going to help you. Can you tell me what hurts?" Ashton calmly stated, seeing my panicked state.

"Knee..help" was all I could get out.

"Okay love just stay still and let us do all the work. You just try to breathe deep breaths okay?" Luke told me.

I was soon in the ambulance with an IV hooked up giving me pain meds while Ashton was taking more of my vitals. Luke must have been driving because I couldn't see him near me.

We arrived at the hospital, lights and sirens getting us through traffic.

"17 year old female, softball accident, possible dislocated knee, pulse 82, BP 120/80....given 5cc of morphine for the pain, but otherwise just a little shaken up" Ashton calmly stated, obviously telling someone that I couldn't see.

"Thanks Ashton, Luke, we got it from here." The doctor in blue told them.

I started trembling, I always got nervous around doctors, but now I wasn't in control and that scared me even more.

"Hi sweetheart, I'm Dr. Hood and this is Dr. Clifford. But you can call us Calum and Michael. We are doctors here at the hospital and we are going to do our very best to help you" Calum said with a grin.

I nodded in response, seeing as my voice was choosing not to work at the moment. I guess I looked panicked as well because Calum said "It's okay to be scared but just know you are safe here and we only want to help you, not hurt you."

I agin nodded in response and they got to work taking my vitals and taking off the temporary brace they had on my knee.

"Oww Oww stop please!" I cried out. Michael started touching my knee and it hurt like a bitch.

"Sorry Alisha just try and take deep breaths, it looks like you dislocated your kneecap so we will have to set it and then we will put it in a brace" he solemnly stated while looking at me for a reaction.

"Okay, please do it fast" I breathed out.

"We are working as fast as we can sweetie, just try and stay calm"

I didn't want to calm down! This fricken hurt! I willed my heart to slow down as they worked around me.

"Okay we are going to set your knee now. We just put some relaxers in your IV so you should be feeling pretty good, very soon, okay cutie?" Calum asked me.

I nodded, feeling the effects of the medicine kick in.

I heard a pop and I felt blood rush to my knee. "Ahhh stop! St...stop pl...please!" I screamed out, sobbing by the end of it.

"Okay we are all done, take deep breaths, your okay." Calum replied, failing to slow my heartbeat.

They then put something more in my IV and I felt a sense of calm rush over me as I stopped my crying, few tears escaping my eyes now.

"That's it, just rest now, we will be back to check on you and then send you home so you can rest more" Michael told me, yet I couldn't find it in myself to respond.

After receiving a blank stare from me, they walked out and I slipped into a medicated sleep.

—————

When I woke up, I was in my own bed, which confused me greatly. It was then that I realized my parents must have taken my sleeping form home, hopefully thanking the doctors for me.

Hopefully I would never have to be back there again.

The end!!
Hey guys so thanks for reading, hope you liked it, tell me in the comments:)
I am also taking requests so if you guys want to message me on here and give me a prompt then you are free to do so. It would be greatly appreciated;)

Vote, comment, share!
Thanks, K