Dark x Reader

This is smut. Smut is also called lemon. Lemons are sour. Sour is how I'm probably gonna feel after this on.

Dark has been living with you for years now. The one thing you couldn't get off your mind was how hot he was to you. You started liking him since you met him, and what wasn't to like? His laugh made you want to laugh, his smile was dazzling, and he was all around hot! You sometimes even wanted him to fuck you, but he didn't know. Until you told him your feelings. You were in his room, watching T.v.

"H-Hey Dark?" You asked.

"Yeah, (Y/n)?" He asked, a smile on his lips.

"Umm, we have been friends for a while, but I need to tell you something.."

"Yeah?" He said, that smile still on his lips, making you crazy.

You thought 'Fuck it!' and kissed his lips. He was shocked but he soon melted into the kiss. He smiled after you broke this kiss and then said that he felt the same way. You both started kissing again and it soon turned into a steamy make out session. He soon took off your clothes and took off his clothes as well.

"D-Dark!" You moaned as he kissed your neck, looking for your sweet spot. He soon found it, and abused it. He licked your neck and you moaned again, but quickly put your hand over your mouth. He grabbed your hand and pulled it down, as if telling you to not hid your moans.

"(Y/N), do you trust me?" He asked, after pulling away. You was confused but nodded. He then pulled you onto his lap, his dick close to your pussy. You moaned as he slammed his dick in your pussy, and you squeaked in pain. He didn't move so you could adjust, and you soon nodded. It hurt, but it soon turned into pleasure. 

"F-Faster, please!" You moaned, and he thrusted faster. You felt close, and so did he. He looked at you with lust filled eyes and noticed that you were blushing and moaning like crazy.

"(Y-Y/N)! I'm gonna-" Dark moaned before you cut him off.

"Me t-too Dark!" You moaned, and you both came. He pulled out of you and you both cuddled. You were tired, and before  you fell asleep, he whispered in your ear.

"I love you, (Y/N)."

Of course, Anti heard all of this and tried to find some bleach but you hid it all, good job!!👍