Dark x Anti

Ok...Ramona dared me...

TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA LADDIES! TODAY WE WILL BE READING A SHITTY SMUT FANFIC!!

(You have been warned!)

Dark was turned on. There was seriously no way to put it other than he was turned on. Of course, it was because of Anti, that bastard. Of course, Anti felt just as bad, if not worse, because he could see Dark's boner through his jeans. He just stood up and walked out, causing Dark to blush. Dark soon pinned him to the wall.

"W-What the absolute fuck dude?!?" Asked Anti, his face red. Dark just kissed him, while Anti started to moan. Dark soon took this to the bedroom and laid Anti down. He stripped them both down and then looked at Anti's dick. It was a good 5-6inches. (She doesn't really know what to write...) (S-Shut up!!)

"D-Dark!!" Anti moaned as Dark started sucking his dick. Dark soon started stretching Anti out and then put his dick in Anti's hole. Anti felt pain, but it soon turned into pleasure. Of course, Dark's dick was 9-10 inches so it really stretched Anti out. Soon, both men reached their climax and came. They both snuggled and smiled at each other.

" I love you, Darkimoo."

"Love you too, you little potato..."

Ramona told me what happened and  then I tried to find some tide pods...Anti hid them...