Anti x Reader

This was suggested by @Lililililiooof. It is another Fluff, since writing smuts are weird for me...

3rd person P.O.V

Anti and (Y/N) were sitting on the couch, watching television. When the movie started up, Anti turned off the lights. (Y/N) was kinda confused, but was ok with it. Anti had chose the movie, and  (Y/N) was curious as to what it was. Anti smiled and started the movie, (Favorite movie). 

Your P.O.V

Anti smiled and winked at you, causing you to blush. After the movie ended, Anti looked kinda nervous. You looked at him and started to speak.

"You ok, Anti?" You asked, with a smile. 

"Yeah, but I need to tell you something..."

"Let me guess, you like me?" You asked him, shocking him and making him blush . He nodded and looked away. You then kissed his cheek and cuddled, after turning on the next movie. Before Anti fell asleep, you said something to Anti and fell asleep.

"I love you too, Anti."

Dark walked in and took a picture and put it all over Wattpad, and people started shipping it. You lived happily ever after. Dark also tried to find the bleach, but Anti kept it hidden. But you hadn't seen the bleach in forever and it's hard to clean white clothes without bleach...

Sorry this is short...I ran out of ideas...