Chapter one

Bill's POV

"Oh pinetree. Pinetree, pinetree, pinetree. MY pinetree." I thought as I watched him sit utterly heartbroken on the ground after hearing what Fez had said about him. I made a plan to comfort him. Get him to trust me. Then, I'd make him love me as I loved him so dearly. I walked up to him cane in my hand (Bill's a dorito at the moment btw) "What's wrong pinetree?" I asked in a taunting manner smirking internally. He'll be mine soon. I just need to be patient and play my cards right. 

"Like you care" he muttered turning away from me. I decided to tease him by putting my finger in the hole in his chest causing him to jolt slightly as if shocked by electricity. I traced the inside of the hole with my finger. 

"Pinetree~. I want you to tell me what's wrong. I promise to make it better~" He gulped and I smirked. Oh sweet innocent untainted pinetree. You'll be mine.

"G-grunkle Stan" he told me and I gripped his shoulder with my other hand. 

"What's he done to you?" I asked venomously pretending I hadn't seen.

"H-he called me w-weak. A disappointment." He told me his eyes growing teary. I retracted my hand from the hole in his chest and put it around his neck pulling him close and he almost immediately sought comfort in me.

 "There there pinetree, I don't think you're weak" then whispering in his ear I said "I think you're perfect". Then I snapped my fingers and he fell asleep. I laid him down gently and left.

Timeskip to when Ford comes through the portal

Dipper's POV

How could she? She trusted STAN OVER ME. Her own brother. Not anymore I'm not. I stood there my fists balled up looking at the ground before slowly backing away a few steps and flat out running out of the room, basement, whatever it was. I ran out of the shack into the woods, tears flowing freely from my eyes. I ran until I couldn't run any and tripped over a root spraining my ankle in the process. I hate her! I hate her I hate her!! I cried for what seemed like ages not able to get up, not even noticing when the color drained from my surroundings until I heard a familiar voice.

"Look what you've done to yourself pinetree. You're all scraped and bloody." Bill said, arms crossed.

"Care to tell me what happened?" He asked me.

"Mabel" I said in a whisper not wanting to talk about it.

 "What's Shooting Star done to get you this worked up Pinetree? Did she hurt you?"

"She trusted him over me" I replied in a hurt tone.

"Who?"

"Grunkle Stan. Over ME!" I yelled the last part in utter heartache. After telling Bill the events that had just happened up until now I wiped my eyes. "She broke it. She broke our sibling bond"

"Poor sweet innocent Pinetree. You don't deserve this. You don't deserve this pain. Let me help you, I'll make it all better I promise" He told me. I nodded and he floated over to me and brushed my bangs out of the way of my forehead. It was a nice comforting gesture and I felt oddly soothed by his presence and touch. He snapped his fingers and I fell asleep. 

Bill's POV 

My poor innocent Pinetree. He deserves none of this. He deserves all the happiness in the world. With a snap of my fingers I made him fall asleep, making sure to give him pleasant dreams. Maybe some talking flowers and triangular chocolates. Yes, that sounds pleasant. Then I brought him to his bedroom in the shack setting him down gently and making him change into pajamas (No he didn't undress him, he used magic, that would be an invasion of something his pinetree wasn't ready to let him see) and left. So Sixers is back, this makes things a lot more interesting. 

Mabel's POV

This is so awesome! Dipper's gonna be so excited! I looked around but Dip Dop was nowhere in sight. I shrugged and refocused my attention on the Author! Squee! Timeskip to after Grunkle Stan has explained about Ford I looked high and low but I couldn't find Dipper anywhere! I was starting to get a bit worried. I decided to go back to the attic to check one more time just in case I had somehow missed him, and boom! There he was sleeping peacefully on his bed! I should probably let him sleep, he's probably exhausted! I know I am. I got in my pjs and went to sleep. 

Eyyyy first chapter whaddya think? Be sure comment I read them all

*Disappears in cloud of lavender and yellow glitter*