Untitled Part 3

Dipper's POV

 I got it! I actually got it! Finally, now I need to get it to Bill. I ran off towards the woods feeling happy and didn't stop till the color drained from my surroundings. 

 "Bill?"I called

 "Hey pinetree!" He called back, appearing in front of me. I smiled and pulled the thing he wanted out of my bag, positively ecstatic! 

 "I got it!" I said holding it out for him 

 "Wonderful! I knew I could count on you pinetree!" He told me, taking it. Then he did something I didn't expect him to. He dropped it letting it shatter on the ground before laughing as a giant X appeared in the sky. Then he held out his hand to me, "Come here pinetree, I want you to come with me" I took his hand and fell asleep. 

 Bill's POV 

 I made him fall asleep, making sure to grab him and pick him up. With a snap of my fingers I was teleported to the Fearamid. Wonderful name don't you think? I watched as my minions poured through the X in the sky already causing utter chaos. I bet the Pines are searching frantically for my precious pinetree as we speak. Little do they know that he's here with me, safe and sound. I brought him to his new room, it had a wooden desk a bookshelf and a pink/purple/blue bed with a plush green rug covering the floor. Pinetree's gonna love it! I set him down on his bed and watched him sleep a while. Then I left to go find Sixers.Dipper's POV I yawned and stretched, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes before realizing I was in a strange room in a strange bed and Bill was nowhere in sight. 

 "Bill?" I called out. No answer. I curled up under the covers and decided to go back to sleep. 

 An hour later

 "Pinetree~ Wake up now" I heard a familiar voice say. Bill! I opened my eyes expecting to see him but instead I saw a man with yellow hair and and a blue eye, and an eyepatch that looked like the galaxy on his left eye wearing a white dress shirt and black pants. I moved away from the unfamiliar man, backwards and whimpered. "Pinetree it's just me, its Bill, I promise." I relaxed slightly still confused. 

 "Bill?" 

 "Yes pinetree. Do you like my new body?" I nodded and he smiled. 

 "Where am I?" I asked 

 "Your new room Pinetree. You're going to stay with me from now on." My eyes widened

 "Really?" 

 "Yes pinetree"I hugged him burying myself in his chest and he hugged me back. He was warm and comforting. I soaked in the wonderful warmth and comfort. I liked his new body. A lot. He pulled me onto his lap and cuddled me and I happily let him. 

 Bill's POV

 Oh sweet innocent pinetree. He really likes my new body. Or maybe it was just me that he liked. Either he's happy so I'm happy. I planted a little kiss on the top of his head and he blushed.

 "Pinetree~" I called 

 "Yes Bill?" 

"You're mine pinetree" I said my mouth nearly touching his ear and he shuddered.

 "Yes Bill" perfect.Suddenly we heard frantic knocking on the door.

 "S-sir?" I heard one of my henchmaniacs call.

"What is it eightball?" I asked, annoyed. 

 "Th-the Pines! They've infiltrated the fearamid!" I snarled and moved Pinetree off my lap getting up and ignoring his questions about what I was going to do to them, and why they were here.

 "Stay here pinetree." I growled. He whimpered and sat back down not wanting to make me angrier than I already was. I could tell he was anxious, once I'd dealt with the Pines I'd need to calm him down. I left the room and pushed my henchmaniac out of the way ordering Pyronica to stand on guard by Pinetree's door so no one could get in or out. Once Bill tracks them downI glared at them, not yet showing myself, watching them look high and low for pinetree. They wouldn't find him though. "Well look who it is! The Pines family!" I said suddenly, showing myself (as a dorito tho) and they gasped 

 "Bill! Where's my nephew!?" Sixers exclaimed angrily

 "Safe and sound when you will never find him" I told them. 

 "He's coming back with us!" 

 "Try" I said calmly but menacingly. 

 After dealing with them

 I walked back my Pinetree's room making myself appear human again. 

 "Pinetree~" I called entering his room. He looked even more anxious than when I left him.

 "B-bill?" he asked quietly. I walked over to him smirking. He scooted backwards away from me and I frowned. 

 "What's wrong pinetree?" I asked. 

 "You're scaring me" he said and I smirked internally now.

 "Is my little pinetree scared?" I asked mockingly. He whimpered and crawled away from me more. I got closer to him and I could see the fear in his eyes. He was so confused and worried, it was almost laughable. "What is it pinetree? I thought you trusted me." I asked him and brushed my knuckles on his cheek lovingly and smiled at him and he immediately relaxed, leaning into the touch and I held his head in my hand.I got him to calm down, and avoided any unwanted questions! He's easy to sooth once you get to know him, simple gestures of affection make him so happy it's funny, really. I kneeled down and smiled reassuringly. I loved my sweet little pinetree so much. "What's wrong?" 

 "I got scared about what you were gonna do to them" (the pines)

 "Don't worry about them anymore pinetree. They never truly loved you anyway"

 "Wh-what do you mean?"

 "Think about it. Shooting star was always the popular one, the 'pretty' one, the perfect one, and the favorite child. She made you sacrifice everything for her tiny dumb problems instead of fixing them herself. But she never sacrificed anything for you. She doesn't love you pinetree. But I do" I said and he hugged me crying because he knew I wasn't lying. "I love you pinetree" I told him. 

 "I love you too" was his response.  

● 

Hey mah peeps! Hope your enjoying this story, and guess what? You're about to get a double upload! Seeya soon peeps!

*Apparates away in a cloud of red and white glitter*