Chapter 4

Serious smut in this chapter! There will be tentacles! And double penetration!  It starts a one year time skip!

Two weeks later 

 I walked into my sweet little Pinetree's room and frowned when I saw him curled up under his blankets his only the back of his head visible.

 "Pinetree? What's wrong?" I asked

 "I feel nauseous" 

 "My poor little pinetree, are you in pain?" he nodded and I walked over and sat down next to him. I pulled the blanket off him and saw that he was curled up holding his stomach tightly. I hugged him and he nuzzled into me unhappily. "Do you want to see if a hot bath helps?" I asked him and he nodded. I scooped him up gently and carried him into the bathroom, setting him down on the floor and starting the water. Once it was ready I looked away and he stripped and got in, and I planted a kiss on his forehead.

 "I don't feel better" he said after a while.

 "Poor Pinetree" I said. "You should eat something." 

 "okay"

 Later

 I brushed the hair out of Pinetree's face lovingly as I cradle him in my arms. He was feeling a bit better now thankfully.

 "I'm tired" he said.

 "Go to sleep then pinetree" 

 "I don't want to" 

 "Why?" instead of answering he just nuzzled into my chest. I snapped my fingers and he fell asleep. 

 A year later

 Dipper's POV 

 I yawned and stretched, waking up from my magically induced nap just as Bill came in holding a cup.

 "What's that?" I asked curiously. 

 "I brought you some tea, pinetree" he answered making me smile. He sat down on my bed next to me and gave it to me. 

 "Thank you" I said before taking a sip. 

 "Do you like it?" he asked, for some reason just barely suppressing a smirk. I nodded, it tasted strange, unlike anything I'd had before but it was good. Soon enough I finished the whole thing, and I suddenly felt hotter and slightly aroused. Bill watched me expectantly for some reason making me shift. 

 "Bill what kind of tea was that?" I asked curiously. He took the cup away from me and set it on the ground smirking at me weirdly.

 "Aphrodisiac." he said calmly making me blush scarlet. I guess that explains the sudden arousal. 

"What the heck Bill?!" I exclaimed, Bill ignored me and put his hands on my waist making me shudder and suppress a groan. 

 "I just wanted to make sure you got as much pleasure as you could out of this, pinetree" he answered sweetly.

 "O-out of what?" I asked, suddenly feeling uncomfortably warm, I fought the urge to start stripping my clothes off. 

 "Out of this" he said before kissing me. My Aphrodisiac induced arousal growing immensely. I blushed but quickly melted into it. Bill pushed me down, getting on top of me and pulling my shirt off. He leant down to lick my left nipple, causing me to moan. He swirled his tongue around it and moved his hand to play with my other nipple. I moaned his name softly, and he pinched my nipple. I let out a pleasured whine. He started grinding his arousal into mine causing both of us to moan. I bucked my hips up, craving the delicious friction. I closed my eyes for a second and the next thing I know I feel something warm and slimy wrapping around my torso causing me to yelp and open my eyes, to see something resembling a tentacle coming out of Bill's back and wrapping around me. Bill smirked deviously at me, pulling down my pants. 

 "Wh-what's that?" I ask nervously. 

 "Well I thought I'd add more fun to the mix so I-" he was cut off by my moan when the warm slimy thing moved to play with my nipples. "Jeez, glad to see you like em kid, cause there's a lot more where that came from" he said. He tugged down my pants and threw on the floor, flipping me over onto my stomach. "They're tentacles kid." he finally said. (I'm a sucker for Billdip tentacle smut ok!) I shuddered as the tentacle pulled down my boxers and threw them with my pants on the floor. Bill was still fully dressed and I was completely naked! I started to get nervous, feeling extremely vulnerable like this, but my thoughts were cut off when the tentacle propped my ass in the air, giving it a little tap. I looked back to see two more tentacles sprout out of Bill's back. "Open your mouth kid" he instructed me and I immediately complied and one tentacles went in my mouth and it started leaking some sort of sweet honey-like liquid. "Swallow it" he commanded and I did as I was told, suddenly feeling lightheaded but in a good way, if that makes any sense. "Good boy" he cooed. The third tentacle looked thinner and slimier than the other two, and it hadn't really moved yet, it just kinda hovered above him. Suddenly the first one wrapped around my erection and pumped it up and down making me moan Bill's name, knowing he was controlling these at least to some extent. It went faster and faster until I felt like I was about to cum. 

 "B-biiillll~~ I'm gonna cu-mmm" 

 "Beg for it princess, then maybe I'll let you" he said and I felt something cold and metal slip around my cock. 

 "Pleeease~~" I begged,"B-biiiillll~~ ngh masteerr" I moaned out and I noticed the tent in Bill's pants largen. 

 "Good enough" he responded and the metal object stopping me from climaxing fully was removed. The tentacle pumped me a few more times before I came hard, moaning. I panted but Bill simply smirked. "We're not done yet" he said and Bill started undressing himself quickly. The third tentacle that hadn't been doing anything suddenly started to prod at my ass then slowly push itself in. I whimpered in pain and clenched my fists. "Relax, pinetree". After a minute I told him I was ready, and the tentacle started thrusting in and out roughly. I moaned loudly and the tentacle that had previously been in my mouth returned and leaked more that honey-like stuff into my mouth again and I swallowed, and all the pain that was still there went away and it became even more pleasurable. The one in me started to thicken until I couldn't take anymore and it stopped thickening. It thruster in and out of me at fast pace, and I practically screamed when it hit my prostate. 

"Ngh!~~ r-right there!" I said it starting abusing my prostate, and I practically sobbed in pleasure. The tentacle started thickening till it was about the size of my forearm. I actually sobbed in pleasure when another one penetrated me, setting out on a rough pace, synched with the first. I was a total mess by now, moaning and sobbing in the extreme pleasure that was taking over my body. 

"You're just loving this aren't cha princess?" Bill asked. 

 "Nghh~~ y-es masterrr" I was so overwhelmed with pleasure I couldn't even talk properly. 

"Perfect" he replied. I felt one of them start pumping my cock again and I came for the second time tonight. My body was absolutely wrecked with pleasure by thing point and I felt warm liquid fill me up. I completely collapsed, the only holding me up were Bill's tentacles. Bill panted and smiled, "Was that good princess?" 

 "y-yes master" I replied. The tentacles wiggled out of me and I whined, feeling empty.

 "You reacted much better than I thought you would princess" Bill said, and I felt him hug me from behind, the tentacles wrapped around me. I yawned and closed my eyes. "You should go to sleep" he told me. He pulled the blanket over us just as I fell asleep.

Did I do good with the smut chapter? Please let me know in the comments below! 

*Apparates away in a cloud of gold and blue glitter*