Part 3- First Day at the Job

Betty's P.O.V

It was the next day and my first day at my new job. I don't start school until 3 weeks from now.

I checked the time and it was 10:30 am right now. I had to be at Jughead's house at 2:00 pm. I decided to check my phone and see if I can find a bookstore nearby.

Indeed a found one that was only a few minutes away from here and it look like a nice place as well. I got out of my pajamas and put on my clothes.

I then started to head to the bookstore. On the way I stopped at a coffee shop and got myself a drink.

I then put my earbuds in and started to walk to the bookstore. I finally got there and I gotta say, it's beautiful. I started to look around.

They had a variety of book and a small section with bookmarks. I looked and they had so many beautiful bookmarks. I looked at the back and the bookmarks costed 50 cents a piece.

I then started to look for bookmarks that I liked. I ended up choosing 6 bookmarks. I then looked around and see if I could find a book I wanted to read.

I was looking around until I found two books. The first book is Romeo and Juliet, I had my own copy but then I left it at my desk at school and never found it.

Then I found Rebel Without a Cause. I've been wanting to read this book for so long but I've been able to find a copy until now.

I finally finished looking around and decided to go check out.
The lady that checked my out was so nice and kind.

Afterwards I checked what time it was and it was 12:01 pm. I then started to head home.

~Skip to when she gets home~

Once I got home I went straight to the shower. I then went to go change into my clothes.

I decided to wear a black pencil skirt with a pink blouse. I then quickly put on chapstick and mascara.

I was ready to leave and quickly went to get Rebel Without a Cause and a bookmark just in case I had some free time.

I then heard a knock on my door and I was confused. I then went to open up the door and it was a tall man with brown hair.

(D=Driver)

D-Hello are you Elizabeth Cooper?

B-Yes that will be me is everything alright?

D-Everything is alright, Mr.Jones sent me to pick you up.

B-Oh, I'll be down in a second

D-Ok

He then left. I went to make sure I had everything and then went to close my door and locked it and headed downstairs.

Once Jughead's driver saw me he opened the door for me. I wasn't used to this at all

B-Thanks

He nodded his head and closed the door. He got on the drivers seat and started the car.

Jughead's P.O.V

Today was the first day that Betty will start working for me. I decided to send my driver to go and pick her up.

I was waiting in my office until I heard a knock on my door

J-Come in!

The door opened and it revealed Betty. She was wearing a black pencil skirt with a pink blouse god she was beautiful.

Her hair was down and it went perfect with her outfit.

J-So Betty how are doing today?

B-I'm doing well how about you Mr.Jones?

J-Please call me Jughead and I'm doing well

B-Okay Jughead

J-Let me show you where your going to be working

We both got up and I let her leave first. Her office was right next to mine.

I specifically for the furniture to be able to match her style and I hope she likes it.

J-What do you think about your office?

B-It looks amazing

J-I made sure it match you

B-Omg thank you

I then started to show her how things are going to work around here.

Her first task she had to do for me was to go through the old contacts of the company.

She agreed to do it and I let her do her work.

~2 hours later~

I heard a knock on my door.

J-Come in!

Betty walked in with her beautiful smile on her face

B-I finished going through the contacts.

J-Thanks

*Betty hands him the files*

J-You can take a 20 minute break before I give you your next task.

B-Thanks

And with that she left my office. I had this weird feeling and it would a go away.

God I like Betty Cooper, and I don't regret it. But how does she feel about me?

I was working on some files and then I checked the time, it was about to be 20 minutes so I then decided to go and tell Betty.

I knocked on her door but I didn't get an answer. I knocked again but no answer. I started to get worried so I opened the door.

I saw her in her desk, really focused on a book she was reading. I then gave a fake cough and she looked up to me.

Betty's P.O.V

Jughead gave me some free time and I used it to begin reading my book that I brought along with.

I guess I was so focused and into it because I didn't notice Jughead knock and he was standing right in front of me. Great impression Betty

B-Sorry

J-It's fine, what book is it?

B-Rebel Without a Cause

J-That is my favorite book, used to read it all the time

B-It's my first time reading it

J-Well how are you enjoying it?

B-Liking it a lot

J-Well I'm sorry to inform but you have to get back to work

B-It's fine

J-Follow me will ya?

B-Sure

I got up, I didn't see my bag that I left right next to my desk so I started to walk and I tripped.

I was about to fall until Jughead caught me. I looked up and we were face to face.

J-You ok Betty

B-Yeah I'm fine

We just started into each other's eyes. My heard started to beat so fast. Next thing I new we were both kissing.