*BONUS CHAPTER*

*THREE YEARS LATER*

Betty's P.O.V

Ca-Mama.. Mama

I moved a little before I opened my eyes. Catherine was sitting on top of me with a smile when she saw that I woke up.

B-Good morning

She giggled before saying good morning as well.

Ca-Dada

B-Daddy is sleeping

She looked at him for a while until she told me that she wanted to eat. We got out of bed and headed downstairs. The kids were already up as usual. It's Saturday today, and they don't have school.

B-Good morning

I walked towards the boys to give them their morning kiss. Hot dog was hitting on my pajama pants along with Vegas. Yep, we decided to get another dog for the kids.

Car-Mom can we have pancakes please

B-Sure. Do you want eggs with it as well?

The kids said yes before playing again. I decided to turn the tv on to let them watch a show. The first thing I did was to serve Vegas and Hot Dog their food, and the I took out the pancake box mix and began to make them.

B-Kids! The food is ready!

I heard the patter of feet coming towards the dining room. I gave each of the kids their plate.

Cal-Where is dad?

J-right here

We turn to look at Jughead who had bed head.

J-Morning

B-Morning

He gave me a kiss while the kids were saying eww. I chuckled before sitting down with the kids.

~

G-Guess who came!

Ca-Grandma!

The kids ran towards Glady's and Fp, our dogs chasing them.

Cal-We get to play!

Fp-Of course little man.

We thanked them for taking care of the kids. Jughead is taking me out on a date. We haven't been one in a while now. We say goodbye and headed out the door.

B-It feels so weird not having the kids.

J-I know. I miss it when they were younger

Jughead turn to look at me.

B-No Jughead. If you want another child, you are going to push it out

He began to laugh while I shook my head. He parked the car in front of the restaurant. I sighed.

B-How many times do I have to tell you to not bring me to an expensive restaurant?

J-I want to treat my wife

I shook my head and we got out of the car.

J-Reservation under Jones

The woman looked on her list and nodded her head before telling us to follow her. We thanked her and sat down. The waiter gave us the menu and asked for our drinks. Jughead told him to get us wine. When the waiter came back, we ordered our food.

J-So..

I looked up at him.

J-We are going on a trip

B-Oh Jones

He grabbed my hands from across the table.

J-It's been a while since we all spent time away from here. Plus, I want to have a break before the chaos happens with the new modeling of the building and those other projects.

I chuckled.

B-This is why I'm telling you to let me work. Your mom will be glad to take care of the kids.

J-No.

I rolled my eyes, but gave him a smile.

The food came and we dig in. Afterwards, we left and began to drive home, or so I thought.

B-Where are we going?

J-You'll see

He had a smirk on his face

Well... I know where this is going....