The Devil and The Angel

Gypsy's P.O.V

-----

I walked to the bar and sat next to the man in the coat. I could see him look at me out of the corner of my eye. I looked at Luna and smiled. She began going off about how good I did and how I should keep preforming there. I smiled blushing lightly. I never was good at accepting compliments. 

"What can I get for ya hun?"

i thought for a moment.

"Something sweet. I like bitch liquor." She nods before walking away to prepare the drink. 

The man is still looking at me, I can feel his gaze on me. I shift lightly looking down at the counter. For what I would have expected the polished wood was in great condition. There was rings from condensation falling off glasses. His gaze is still on me. I look up at the wall of bottles. Lets see Whiskey, Tequila, Vodka, Jack Rabbit? The hell is that one? I can still feel him staring, now I'm irritated. I muster up the courage and I look over at him.

"Didn't anyone tell you it's rude to stare at a lady without buying her a drink."

He smiled and chuckled. What is with this guy. I mean I've had guys stare but there was something about this guy. 

"Well has anyone ever told you that your an angel. Now what are you doing in hell doll-face?" He says. His voice is deep and smooth, almost like velvet. I felt myself shiver under his words and look away.

"I'm here with some friends." Dammit, why is my face hot?

I hear him chuckle again. Luna returns with a bright blue drink. Thank god. I nod at her taking a sip of the concoction. It tasted like strawberries with a hint of tequila. I tasted nice

"Who Ludwig and Sullivan," he said almost mockingly.

"Yes," I bark. My patience is being tested by this cat.

He seemed to flinch. I could tell that cocky attitude went down. 

"Listen," I say turning to face him. "Its been a while since I've been around people and this week has been crazy." 

 I place my hand under his chin softly.  I felt his body stiffen under my touch.

"I'm Gypsy," I say sweetly.

I looked at him examining his face.

Yeshua's P.O.V 

-------------------

When she touched me I felt a jolt go through me. She had an attitude that's for sure. However it was one I could put up with. She's looking at me and I wasn't sure what to do. I had a better view of her now. Her skin is pale and clear. Her lips....Full and almost taunting me. I couldn't help but look down at her chest. I could see the out line of three claw like scars. I felt a ting of pain. Wait why? I've barely met this girl but she has enchanted me. I look back at her face and she's blushing. Wait she's blushing?

"Yeshua!" 

God dammit Ludwig.