Confusion 1

Gaara and naruto were getting really close. Sometimes naruto even manages to make gaara laugh. One day while gaara and naruto were walking, gaara started to feel something weird. Gaaras stomach was in knots and he could hear his heart beat. He looked at naruto and the feeling became even worse. His face began to heat up and he started to sweat. " Hey gaara ... you okay ?" Naruto asked with a concerned look on his face. " Uh y-yeah I'm okay" gaara stuttered. Naruto walked gaara home. " Later gaara, see you tomorrow !" Naruto said with a smile before waking home. Gaara walked inside covering his face. " Hey gaara " kankuro said. " Are you alright gaara ?" Temari questioned. " No I'm not alright " gaara said uncovering his red face. Temari put her hand on his cheek and said " what's wrong ?" Gaara explained how he felt around naruto. Temari started laughing, " gaara... I think you may have a ... just a little, tiny, itty bitty-" Kankuro interrupted " You have a crush." Gaara looked at his siblings with confusion. " What's a crush ?" Temari and kankuro looked at each other then back at the redheaded boy. " W-well you see uh... a crush is uh." Temari paused. " Kankuro you tell him ." Temari said. "Why me ?!?" Kankuro whinned. " Because you are always interrupting me so because you're such a know-it-all then you tell him" Temari said with a smirk. While the two argued gaara simply searched it up. As gaara read the definition he looked confused. " can you guys please explain" gaara said with a sigh. After a bit if chopped up sentences temari finally said. " It means that you like naruto." Once she realized what she had said, she covered her mouth. There was lots of awkward silence in the room.