Hi, I'm, (15)

--My POV-- 

We went downstairs to sit and relax. But I couldn’t shake the feeling of someone trying to take my son from me and Seth. We are going to do all we can, to keep him safe. I told Seth to watch Koda while I go talk to my family. I took Kwoli, Kole, Kola, and Kiona outside and closed the door behind me.

Kwoli: what’s the plan sis?

Kole: plan? Plan for what?

Kwoli: upstairs, when we were trying to find out who it could’ve been, we kept seeing the same girl over and over again.

Kiona: but she wasn’t just any girl.

Kola: vampire girl?

Kwoli: vampire LITTLE girl

Kole: how little?

Me: I would say age 2-5 range.

Kole: how does a girl, that young, survive the venom? It can’t be her.

Me: must be a special kind of girl then. What vampire would want baby blood, than a baby vampire?

Kole: true.. So, you got a plan?

Me: we find her.

Kwoli: and kill her?

Me: no,

Kola: take her to Carlisle

Me: possibly.

Kole: how will we find her?

Me: we have to go into town and try and find her and talk to her to make her come with us.

Kole: and if she doesn’t want to?

Me: we force her.

Kwoli: so the real plan to try and ‘capture’ her.

Me: well, since Koda has to stay here, we have to take something that has his scent that she’ll smell.

Kole: lead her into the forest maybe?

Kwoli: then we talk to her.

Me: I think that should be plan B.

Kwoli: then what’s plan A?

Me: find her in town and talk to her. We can use Kiona, since she’s around her age. Maybe they can be friends and then she can trust us.

Kola: will she notice our scent?

Kwoli: cross our fingers she doesn’t know what we smell like.

Kole: when are we going?

Kiona: now?

Me: I’m ready, you guys?

They all nodded in agreement. I went inside to tell everyone we are just going in town to look for something and we’ll be back soon. Then we walked into town. We looked all around to find her. Finally, I just tried to smell her out. We found her near the forest, sitting under a tree. But she wasn’t alone. We walked over to her, and we scrunched our nose.

Kiona: Hi I’m Kiona, and these are my brothers and sister. What are your guys’ names?