Chapter Seven || uh wtf?

You made your way up the stairs, up to your new master's castle. There were quite a lot of steps, but not too many to where it seems stupid. When you made your way up the stairs you saw Stripes (image not mine)

 When you made your way up the stairs you saw Stripes (image not mine)

standing at the doors, waiting for you. "What took you so long? You were supposed to be here 29 minutes ago. I don't think master Zalgo would be very happy about that.", Stripes stared at you in the eyes, obviously annoyed, but she looked a little sick. You shrugged and replied, "Time doesn't make a difference, all that matters is that I'm here and I'm loyal.", She scoffed and grabbed your wrist and began to drag you inside, towards master Zalgo's office.

On the way to Zalgo's office, you began to feel strange, it felt like...guilt. You shook the feeling off, you shouldn't feel that way when you're about to become super powerful, right? Right.............right?? Who knows, except --- ------

*cannot respond*

*reason: He shall never be named to those under him*

*Penalty: strike one*

When you and Stripes arrived in front of master Zalgo's office you didn't feel right. It felt as if things were rushed and they were planned, but not in the way you would expect. But then again you wouldn't know anything because everything was rushed and you were at home only a couple of chapt-

*cannot respond*

*reason: you're breaking the fourth wall*

*Penalty: strike two*

Stripes opened the door, not even knocking, and pushed you in, leaving you on your knees. "Ah, you've arrived! I was hoping you'd come sooner but I can make do with what time we have left!", He glitched...

wait...

WHAT!

Zalgo doesn't glitch!? You were broken out of your trance and looked around the room. Everything was glitching, even you were glitching. You looked back at where Zalgo was to see a short scrawny boy with brown hair looking at you with sad soulless eyes.

"Wake up."

You jumped forward and fell on the floor in front of your couch. The TV was on Y/F/S (your favorite show) and Y/F/C (your favorite character) was badly hurt and was about to die (sorry if nothing like that happens in your favorite show but just go with it) and then they died. You really liked this character a lot but somehow this didn't phase you, it was as if you had experienced this before, but you know you haven't.

After that, you turned the TV off and looked out the window, and there were woods surrounding your house. But before you could've sworn that you lived in a lively neighborhood. That didn't matter though, seeing as you had a sudden craving for meat. You don't know why you had a craving for meat but you did so you had to eat some, no matter if it was animal meat or a humans meat.

So then you walked over to the fridge and opened it, only to find nothing. Absolutely nothing. That left you with two choices, go animal hunting, or kill a human and eat them. Since you had no idea where any other humans could be you decided to go animal hunting. But that idea was also a failure because you had no hunting equipment so you just had to go out and see what you could find.

You closed the fridge and walked towards your front door, grabbing your shoes and putting them on before going outside. It was summer time so you had any and all options for meat, besides the tropical meats, because those...well those can't be found where you are, hence the word 'tropical'. The trees swayed in the wind and the sun shone through them, you hated it how blinding the sun was, but you loved how many color pallets it could make. The branches crunched under your feet as you trekked your own path through what seemed like an endless maze.

After thirty to forty minutes of walking, you came across an abandoned mansion, but since it was abandoned you knew there couldn't possibly be anyone in there. So you walked past it, annoyed that you haven't found the edge of the forest yet. You jumped when your phone received a notification because you thought you left it at home. Once you grabbed your phone out you saw a tall slender man in the distance in the reflection of your phone. You grew more and more terrified the more you looked at it, tears already seeping out of the sides of your delicate eyes.

After realizing that the thing behind you was probably about to kill you, you dashed in the direction you were still going in, not realizing you dropped your phone. Your heart was racing and your mind was panicking, but there was nothing you could do.