Chapter Ten || On our own

It took you and Kate about 5 minutes to get to your house, you had your house key, and your parents were at work. The moment you opened the door you found your entire house, trashed, and littered with Majora's mask cartridges. Kate seemed even more scared and clung onto you, "Y/n this has to be the work of the proxies and Ben, I just know it, I mean...the cartridges and how trashed your house is and-", a crash was heard from upstairs, stopping Kate. "Sshh.", You shushed her and crept towards the kitchen only to be met with blood, formed into words, "We're waiting for you Y/n.", was written on the floor. Fearing that your parents hadn't actually gone to work and slumped somewhere in a corner, dead, you picking the sharpest knife.

Kate had followed you, not wanting to be split up, eventually leading to her death. She picked up a knife and whispered to you, "What're we gonna do Y/n? Someone's upstairs and we still need things from here.". "Kate we will do nothing but stay downstairs and scout, and when the time is right we head upstairs, and it doesn't matter how long we stay down here. And whatever we do, we cannot call the cops, they know where we are and we don't, the police only make things difficult for everyone.", You whispered back.

Suddenly there was a knock on the front door, even though it was open, or so you thought. "Kate watch my back and tell me if you see or hear anything, and follow me, whatever you do do not make a noise unless completely necessary.", Kate nodded and looked around as you went towards the shut door.

Passing the living room and stepping cautiously towards the door Kate had nudged you and whispered in your ear, "Y/n there is someone outside of the sliding glass door in the back, and I believe it's homicidal Liu, though it's hard to see.". You nodded, "We'll be fine if you keep an eye on them, now hush I'm gonna open the door.", and she focussed her eyes on the back.

*Creak*

You opened the door and it was your Aunt, Uncle, and your 2 cousins. "OH! Why hello Y/n we just dropped by to hang out for a bit, is that okay? And where are your parents?", your Aunt said/asked, "Uh hi, it's okay but I think there are people in and/or around my house and me and my friend Kate are unsure what to do. Please help...". You let them in and your uncle looked at you with a stern look, "Is it those damn proxies? If so I know exactly what to do, I have your back kid.".

Kate looked a bit surprised but she pointed to the stairs that led up to the crash you two heard not too long ago. "We heard a crash upstairs.", Kate said, and your uncle took out a shotgun from a closet, that was locked up, but somehow he had a key to it.

"Kid your in for a ride, one of slenderman's proxies are after you but also one of his creepypastas, I hope your willing to fight.", and he jerked his head towards the stairs as a way to tell you that the both of you were going up. Kate followed you, for her safety and to see what she has been studying for the past who knows how long.

At the top, your uncle signaled to you that you take one side of the door he was by (to the right) and he takes the other (to check inside). You nodded and moved to the side with hinges, and waited for him to do something. He opened the door and you used that adrenalin from earlier to look around, and you saw the closet moving (this was a guest bedroom). "Hey the closet is moving, I think someone is in there but it's hard to tell what's real and what's not now.", you whispered and he nodded, inching into the room and taking opposite sides of the room.

Flesh being torn and crunching could be heard from the closet, which immediately set alarms off inside your brain. Your uncle looked towards you and raised his fingers, three to be exact, and lowered them slowly one by one. You got closer to the closet as did he, and when his last finger was lowered he put his hand to the door, and you did too.

Then there was a kitten like sneeze from the closet, now you would have laughed but seeing that this must be a creepypasta wasn't very amusing, thus why you didn't laugh. Your uncle (whose name'll be Dave) opened the closet and you did almost the same time as him.

The air filled with a bitter metallic smell, and there in the closet was a thing leaning over your dead dad. "YOU LITTLE FUCKER!", Dave yelled, the creature was already aware of our presence and stood up, facing you.

/\/Your P.O.V\/\

I scrunched my nose because of the smell but I focussed on the thing in front of me, and by the looks of it we were both ready to attack. Dave shot the thing a couple of times and it slumped backwards, but I knew that it shouldn't have died that easily. But a screech that only comes from Kate was heard from the hallway. Me and Dave rushed there only to see nobody but a thump from my room.

/\/????'s P.O.V\/\

Now I can lure him in here and take him, kill the girl and leave. But I might have to kill this rat sooner than him coming here, she won't stop fucking squirming!

/\/nobody's P.O.V\/\

You speed walked to your room, Dave right behind you, and you walked in. There stood a paper white teenager with burnt black hair and a slit cut to form a smile on each sides of his mouth. They were holding Kate in a choke-hold, but not actually choking her. "Long time no see Dave, how are the kids?", The person said mockingly, but Dave seemed unaffected and raised his shotgun to line it up with the person's head. "Let Kate go.", But the person only laughed at your words but came back with a response. "Only if you come with me Y/n.", and Kate let out a strangled yell as he readjusted his choke-hold.

Dave looked towards you and sighed, you knew that somehow your gonna have to overpower this person who is holding Kate away from you. "Fine but if you harm Kate you'll see your intestines as I shove your head up your ass and your brother will watch, as he to will suffer the same fate as you.", you remembered Kate telling you about Jeff and Liu being brothers, and this was clearly Jeff, as you had all the hints you needed to piece things together. He chuckled and said, "whatever it comes to doll.".

"I have your back Y/n.", Dave whispered as you took a step towards Jeff, closer and closer to your window and bed. When you were close to him (a 10 year olds arm length away) he pushed Kate away and snatched your knife before you could react. "Now Now, I can't have you hurting your new pal, now can we?", He taunted, but you glared at him.

You stepped closer but he swept you off of your feet and put you over his shoulder. He stalked towards your window and when the angle was right you kicked him in the nuts, which resulted in him dropping you and the knife you had. After you were on the floor you grabbed the knife and ran to Kate, ushering her to get out and Dave followed in pursuit whilst looking back to keep an eye out for anyone.

(DAMN, but also I stayed up till 4am to finish this so be thankful! But all in all, I should be thankful for you guys reading this too. Thanks for reading this book, and no it's not over I just am surprised that there are a shit ton of reads for/on(?). I'm gonna go on a trip to Georgia for a week so if anyone wants a face reveal to maybe point me out in public then sure but the trip is to visit my mom, and I'll have a phone by then so maybe I'll record when I see her because I know I'll cry, not gonna lie. Idk but tell me what you guys would like and I'll answer things in the span of a day. I love you guys and have a good day/night :3 )