Chapter Nine || I don't understand

(btw sorry for not updating but I am 12 what can you expect)

Then you woke up to the sound of your alarm, which was confusing since you thought that you were passed out. So you got up and turned your alarm off, and got some clothes to take a shower. During your shower, you contemplated if what you had seen before was real or just a dream because it felt real, but you also woke up in your bed at home. After your shower and daily routine, you had only 20 minutes left to spare before you had to go to school. You look towards your tv stand and saw your sad game cube, which you hadn't played in a while, maybe since you were 10.

So you popped in need for speed underground and played until you had to go. You told your mom and dad goodbye as you walked out of your house, on your way to school. You also realized that in your dream you were in your twenties and living on your own. It kind of weirded you out but your awake now so it doesn't really matter.

Once you got inside your school you were met by the creepypasta fan group, who thought you had something to do with creepypastas. "What do you guys want now? You all keep bugging me and it's legit annoying now.", You said. The leader, Kate, looked at you with sparkles in her eyes and said, "You must be a creepypasta right? You do a lot of things Jeff or Ben would do!". "Kate I'm not a creepypasta and I never will be. I play video games like most of the other kids in this school, that doesn't make me seem like Ben. And even though I sit alone, tons of other kids do, nor do I have any siblings, so that doesn't make me seem like Jeff.".

Kate looked at you once more before turning back to the rest of her group (you know what I mean). You took this as a moment to put your backpack in your locker and head to your homeroom. Kate had most of her classes with you, so you knew she would begin bugging you again. Since you played need for speed a while ago you felt the need to play more game cube games so you were gonna surf the internet later for some game cube games you don't already have.

After attendance, someone walked into the classroom, which prevented Kate from talking any more than she already was. The person seemed to be a male with dark brown hair, sideburns that look like they were from SpongeBob, jeans, and a red plaid flannel.

He looked about our age, maybe older, but Kate just stared at him in horror. "Sorry I'm late sir, I slept in.", He announced to the teacher, and the teacher just nodded and pointed to his seat, which was in front of me and Kate. Kate leaned towards my ear and whispered, "Y/n that's Masky, one of Slenderman's proxies.".

/\/Your P.O.V /\/

I would believe her but the fact that creepypastas aren't real just made me scoff at that. "Kate creepypastas aren't real, just stop bugging me about it and focus on your life not mine. I am not nor never will I become a creepypasta, just drop it and open your eyes.", Kate shut up after that and looked down at the floor. The person Kate called Masky turned around and looked between me and Kate and spoke, "Uh is she okay?". "She's just upset that I'm not a creepypasta and not interested in becoming one.", Kate looked up and shrunk back at the sight of 'Masky'.

"Oh...uh, well my name is Brian, what's yours?", Kate looked at me to tell me I shouldn't say anything, and I shook my head at her and inhaled. "My name is Y/n and this is Kate.", Brian smiled and responded with, "Cool, well uh...wanna be friends?", Kate glared at him with all her might (or as it seemed), "No and I know your name isn't Brian, your name is Timothy Wright and you are commonly known as Masky, One of few of Slenderman's proxies!".

Kate's group members who were in this class looked over and held their breaths as Brian stood up and walked over to her, as if he was about to hit her. I got up and stood between them, even if Kate annoyed the living shit out of me she was the only few kids who'd talk to me. "DON'T HIT KATE, OR I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL KILL YOU!", and everyone by now was looking at me, and Brian looked surprised, but not as much as Kate was. "Y/n L/n you are to step out of my class RIGHT NOW!", The teacher yelled....but I just stood there.

I have this weird feeling that I want to kill Brian and bathe in his blood. Brian looked at my face and whispered, "Well done Y/n, what are you gonna do now? You can't kill me, I am Masky, I am stronger than you, and you are destined to be a creepypasta, Kate is right, Kate will die.".

And with that Bri- Tim walked out of the classroom, and I dragged Kate out with me, as I wasn't gonna disobey my teacher's orders, but I need to keep Kate safe. "What the h-hell was th-that!? A-and where ar-are we going!?", My eyes started to tear up but as much as I wanted to cry this was no moment to cry. "Kate....you were right....but now he wants to kill you and-and...I don't know what to do!!!", She started to cry silently as well as me. I may seem like a coward for crying but I am just relieving my emotions of pain.

/\/3rd person P.O.V/\/

You and Kate grabbed your own separate things from you and her lockers and walked out of the school. That schools surveillance for a high school sucked ass, and it should've been better but budgets for schools sucked in your town. The sun beating down on you two as you both walked to your house, high on paranoia, and no turning back.

(Sorry for not updating in a while, hope you guys didn't mind, but I just didn't feel anything for this book at the moment. I will also be having a busy summer so I won't be able to update much but if you want to know my schedule then I suppose I could make a book or something that has everything you guys should know about my summer. But with the lack of inspiration, there is a very little chance I'll update a lot but hopefully, you guys'll hold on while the year moves on. Have a lovely summer or whatever season your going through and a good day/night)