Chapter 11: wedding

( you can play this wedding music during the wedding if you wanna)
This is it! Today is the day link finally comes home! You were so excited to see link after 3 days! You were laying on the couch looking at a book till you heard a horse, you walked out of the house and saw link! " link!!!!!!" You yelled as you ran and hugged him. He hugged you back and kissed your head as you buried your face in his chest. " I missed you" he said " I missed you to.." you said. You two went inside and sat on the couch. " tomorrow is wedding day " you said excitingly. Link smiled and cuddled up to you. " that trip was long...." he said exhaustedly. You smiled " you can get some sleep" you fell asleep to and had a amazing dream about having your kid with link and starting a big happy family. The next day, you were in a dressing room in Hyrule Castle putting your dress on. In the girls dressing room was Zelda, Urbossa, Mipha, Malon, the great fariy, Minda.... and uuuuuuuu!!!!!!! " Zelda.... I look fat in this dress because of my baby... 😔😔😔😔" you said sadly.. " no you don't! Your just... how do I put this...... curvy" she exclaimed. You smiled and sat down. Over in the boys dressing rooms there was.... Revali, Daruk, zeldas father the king,  malon's father, and link. Zelda did your hair and makeup then told you how to cut the cake with link..... then, it was show time all the girls except you went to the chapel and the king stood by you and healed his arm out for you to walk down the aisle with him. You were walking down the aisle and looked at link with a face of amazement. You stood by him and took his hand " you look beautiful y/n " link said. You blushed. " we are gathered here today to celebrate the two love birds. So, link, do you take y/n l/n to be your lawfully wedded wife for as long as you live." " I do " he said. " and y/n, do you take link the hero of Hyrule to be your lawfully wedded husband for as long as you can live?" " I do " you said " we need the rings" then malon came up and gave you and link a ring. You put the ring on link and he put the ring on you " you may kiss the bride!" You two both smashed your lips on each other's and everyone was clapping and cheering and some were even crying with tears of joy!  You and link walked down the aisle together and to the party room with all the guest and partied till you guys couldn't feel your arms or legs. You and link went home really late and put pajamas on and flopped in bed and fell right asleep after 10 seconds....