Chapter 16: ending

A few months later your baby's were born... you heard me! Baby's!!!! You and link had twins. One boy and one girl, the girl was Sadie and the boy was devan. You and link had a happy life with your kids and went on adventures with the champions..... your life was perfect... till one day you and link were called on a very dangerous mission... you kissed your kids goodbye and gave them to Zelda to watch... you link and the champions got on a horse and rode off..... it have been a day and you finally made it.... when you and the others got off your horses a black smoke appeared and it was dark link! Link was angry and ready to charge but you stoped him...
" no..... I don't want you getting hurt " you said. Link nodded and Revali had enough and charged at dark.... dark blocked and the fight begun.... everyone was fighting till you got weak and fell over.... dark smirked and threw a dagger at you.... it pierced through your back and you screamed in pain.... link finished dark and ran towards you! " no no no no y/n! Please don't leave me!!" Link yelled.... you looked at him... and said " I'm sorry....... I wish.......... I was fast........... enough to............ doge it.......:" link looked at you and saw that your eyes started to slowly shut.... he shook you and yelled trying to keep you awake..... but it was to late..... you were done for..... link cried every day wishing for you to come back. You were sad to see him cry...... then all of a sudden you saw some lady, she smiled and gave you a bottle.... you wanted to say something to her but when you looked up to say something.... she was gone? You were confused as hell so you  looked at the bottle and theee was a pink fairy in there... you opened the bottle and it flew all over you and after a few seconds you realized that you were human again! You saw link and ran up to him.... at first he was frozen.... then his brain realized what was going on! He hugged you as tight as he can and twirled you around... and you promised to never leave his side ever again....

                              THE END!!!!!!!!!