Who Isaac Really Wants

"You've got a meeting with the Ambassador of the republic of Georgia and an interview with Glamierre magazine at two." Andrea, Isaac's personal assistant slash advisor informs him. It's eight in the morning on Sunday and all Isaac wants to do is drink a very large strong cup of coffee and go over to Andy's.

Instead, he shoves a spoonful of cereal into his mouth and chews. Andy doesn't open his bakery on sundays, he spends the time with his mother or just relaxing and Isaac couldn't invade that privacy. Well, he could if he was invited but since he wasn't, he focuses on his duties.

"Who am I wearing?" Isaac asks in between his second and third spoon of cereal. The Cheerios doing nothing to cheer him up.

"You've got two options. A black suit from Amani and a dark blue suit from Alexander McQueen." Andrea said as she slides her tablet towards him. She swipes left and right a couple of time, giving Isaac enough time to decide.

"The Armani." Isaac said, pointing at the picture with his spoon. Isaac mentally sighs and tried to feel excited. Ever since his mother told him it was time to take the crown, to lead the country, Isaac had felt like a dark cloud of gloom was hanging over his head, pissing on him.

Was he ready for that kind of commitment?

Would he lead the country well?

The thing is, Isaac has been taking over the responsibilities little by little, ever since his father died when he was sixteen. It had started with charity events, opening of new hospitals and organizations until the moment his mother told him he was ready.

Isaac didn't feel ready though.

"Your phone." Andrea hands him his XSMax and his mood immediately brightened when he sees three messages from Andy. Since this was his personal number, he rarely got calls, texts or emails on here.

Andy: morning!
          I woke up hungry :(
          Do you think I can order pancakes from       somewhere?

Isaac chuckled as he read the message. He drops his spoon in his bowl and began typing his reply.

Isaac: I can send someone over with pancakes.

Andy's reply was instant.

Andy: don't you have princely duties to do?

Issac: I do but you are hungry. I'm sending someone over with breakfast

Andy: how do you even know where I live?

Isaac: I'm the Crown Prince remember? I'm the P to the R to the I to the N to the C to E.

Isaac hadn't realized he was being stared at until Andrea cleared her throat. He looks up from the phone and found her staring at him with an amused expression on her face.

"The baker?"

"Yeah. He's hungry." Isaac said. "Can you send someone over with a breakfast menu complete with an omelette, bacon and pancakes?"

"Sure." Andy says, biting her bottom lip afterward to hold back her laughter. She pulled out her phone and once she drops it, Issac knew that the deed was already done.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." Andrea said. "Does he know? About your crush?"

"It's not a crush."

"Right." Andrea nods before correcting herself. "Does he know you are in love with him and have been for a year?"

"Are you mental? Of course not. He already walks away from me, I don't want him to run too." Isaac said before getting up from his seat. He dumps the plate into the sink and walked towards his bedroom, Andrea in tow.