Dinner and Dessert

Isaac walked into the bakery with a big box of chocolate. After Andy had left, Isaac had drove around until he found the store. The box was gold with a red ribbon at the top. Like always he finds Andy in the kitchen and this time half of his face was covered with flour and Isaac couldn't help his chuckle.

"You look adorable."

"Good morning to you too." Andy laughs as he kept on kneading the dough. Isaac places the box on the table and grabbed an apron.

"I got you a little something."

"What is it?" Andy asked, turning to look at Isaac with bright eyes.

"Chocolates." Isaac replied as he walked closer to Andy. Andy reached for the box and pulled at the bow, he pulls open the box and smiles when he sees the chick so. They were all heart shaped.

"Are you trying to tell me something?"

"I'm literally giving you hearts." Isaac laughed, his hands going around Andy's waist. The baker relaxes into his hold and picked a piece of candy, popping it into his mouth. He lets out an appreciative moan.

"I take it, you like it."

"It tastes divine."

Isaac tightened his grip on Andy's waist and pressed his nose to the baker's head. Three dates and a kiss. He could wait for three dates, no matter how long it'd take to get there.

"Thank you."

"Anything for you, lovely."

Andy turned around in Isaac's arms, lifting a piece of candy to Isaac's lips. The prince opened his mouth and took in the chocolate. Andy cups Isaac's face with his right hand, his thumb lightly stroking.

"Good morning."

"Good morning, darling."

Their voices were soft, the air around them warm. It felt intimate and it'd be the perfect time for a kiss but they've got to wait. They can't rush into this.

Andy was the first to step back, he turned around and continued kneading. He grabbed the hands Isaac had on his waist and together they began to knead, Andy smiling to himself. Every brush of Isaac's hand made tingle shoot down Andy's.

"What are you making today?"

"Cinnamon roll. I already made eclairs, tarts, biscuits, cream puffs, the cupcakes are in the oven." Andy replied, his fingers filling the spaces between Isaac's.

"I'm sure they taste heavenly."

"Flattery will get you nowhere." Andy chuckles. Once the dough was done, Andy put the try of round shaped dough into the oven and cheered. The cinnamon rolls were the last thing he had to do before opening the store.

Isaac helped clean up the kitchen while Andy sat comfortably on the counter, his legs swinging.

"Mum liked your donuts. She said she might visit your store soon."

Andy grins. "She's always welcome."

Andy hopped down the counter and made his way to the fridge. He pulled out a plate with yellow balls in it. Isaac carefully placed the pan down and dried his hands.

"What is that?"

"Your pineapple treat of course. I wasn't sure what to make you and I saw this online. It's a creamy pineapple sorbet." Andy replied as he placed the plate on the table. He grabbed a spoon and gestured for Isaac to walk closer.

"It looks... cold." Isaac said. "I haven't tried pineapple sorbet before."

"It's my first time making this. Try it and give me a grade." Andy said as he hands Isaac a spoon. He watched with bated breath as Isaac took a spoon. Isaac took a couple more spoons before raising his thumbs up.