Chapter 11

Hope y'all like it!

~

Rio's PoV
"Oi Karma, let's take a break. I'm starving~" I whined while the red head chuckled. "Hmm..mkay" by that, he made his way to my kitchen while I followed behind him. 'What is he trying to do?' I thought curiously.

He grabbed a frying pan, flour, and blah blah blah. (A/N : sorry, I don't know what is the ingredients in making pancakes. I tried asking my mom and aunt but they just keep saying things that isn't even related to what I'm asking them. -_- )

"Oii, Bakabane. What are you planning to do?" I asked him, crossing my arms. "Making pancakes, Bakamura." he replied, starting to cook. "Eh? You can cook?" I asked surprised while looking at what he's doing. "You shouldn't be surprised, I'm just living alone you know. I learned to do chores since my parents are always out of town." I frowned at his statement. "It must be sad..." I mumbled, enough for him to hear. "What's sad?" he turned around while carrying the pancakes he just finished cooking.

"Living alone, of course." I stated while looking at the pancakes. "I can't imagine living alone for a looong time." I continued, "It's not really sad... Sure it's sad at first but I got used to it. And plus...." he grinned sadistically "I can get to prank people easily when they're not around~" he continued. "R-right...." I sweatdropped then continued to look at the pancakes.

"Ne, Karma." he looked at me then hummed, "Is this food you made....poisoned?" I asked innocently while holding up one pancake. An irk mark appeared on his forehead. "Of course not." he sighed, "It's safe, goddammit."

Third Person's PoV

"It's safe, goddammit." Karma growled at Rio while she just giggled. "Are you sure? Prove it then." she demanded. Karma dropped his fork then looked at Rio with a sadistic smirk on his face. "Hmm? Okay~...." he said as moved closer to the she-devil. Rio stood then backed away from the he-devil, who is currently walking towards her.

He pinned her in the wall then moved his face closer to her face, to the point where their noses almost touches. The blonde blushed deeply. "O-oii... What do you think you're doing--" she was cut off when she felt a pair of lips kissing hers. The blonde blushed even more. The red head licked her lower lip to ask for an entrance. She gave in then his tongue began exploring every part of her mouth, leaving no part unexplored. She then mo--

"Rio? Oii Rio.." she felt someone shake her then looked up seeing a certain red head looking at her with a confused look. "Are you okay? You fell while sleeping...." he stated as he sat next to her. Rio blinked "I slept?" she asked, confused. "Yep, you fell asleep after eating a pancake." he answered.

"By the way.... You were drooling in your sleep, can you tell me what were you dreaming of?" Karma smirked at her while she blushed 50 shades of red. "N-n-nothing! Fo-forget it!" the blonde looked away while blushing. Karma chuckled. "You're dreaming of me and you r--" "S-SHUT UP! GO HOME!" Rio forcefully pushed the red head out of her house then closed the door. "BYE! GOOD NIGHT!" by that she threw herself in her bed then started screaming. "ARGH! Stupid period head! How dare he make me blush like a that?! WAAAAHHHH I HATE YOU! GO DIE!"

Mean while, the red head chuckled softly then walked away. "She really thought it was just a dream didin't she?" he chuckled again while remembering the memory.

Flash back

He pinned her in the wall then moved his face closer to her face, to the point where their noses almost touches. The blonde blushed deeply. "O-oii... What do you think you're doing--" she was cut off when she felt a pair of lips kissing hers. The blonde blushed even more. The red head licked her lower lip to ask for an entrance. She gave in then his tongue began exploring every part of her mouth, leaving no part unexplored. She then moaned in his mouth, legs becoming wobbly then passed out. Karma caught her before falling down then chuckled softly. "I love you....." by that he kissed her in the forehead then put her in the couch.

End of Flash back

Karma touched his lips then smiled.

"Bakamura.... How dare you to make me fall for you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey hey~ Readers! What did you think about this chapter? Especially the kissing scene? This is my first time doing that so I know it's kinda crappy.

Anyways.... Thanks for reading this! Love y'all~

~out