Chapter 12

Third Person's PoV

Ding Dong Ding Dong
Dong Ding Dong Ding

The bell rang singnaling for the E-class students and the teachers that it's already time for class. Everybody took their seats then Koro Sensei entered the classroom and they continued to their usual morning activity...trying to kill their teacher.

After the attempt, they cleaned the whole classroom. Once again they failed and continued on the homeroom. They wasn't expecting to kill him anyway, that's why they're not really sad about it.

Timeskip : Lunch Time

Nagisa's PoV

"Nagisa~!" Kaede-chan called me, I smiled "Hey, Kaede-chan. What is it?"..."Look! Look!" she held up a food magazine "There's another new pudding shop in the city! Can you come with me? Please please please please please!" She begged and I chuckled. "Of course...we can make it our first date, if you want." She blushed lightly at my statement. "O-Of course!" she cheered and I smiled. "But for now let's eat before lunchtime ends." she nodded and we ate our lunch, unaware of a certain blonde, staring at us.

Third Person's PoV

Rio walked away. Unaware of a certain red head following her. Nagisa noticed this and so is their other classmates. One question came on their minds......

'Are they..... Dating?'

Rio's PoV
"Goddammit!" I hissed as I kicked the tree's bark. "Oi, if you keep doing that, tree-san will get mad." I heard a oh-so-familiar voice. "Ha ha, funny." I said, he chuckled. "Anyways, why are you here, Karma?" I asked, crossing my arms. "I should be asking you that." he shoved his hands on his pockets and walked towards me. "Were you jealous~?" he asked, smirking. "Of what?" I asked back. "Oh, Rio~" he held my chin up. "You're so good at hiding your feelings that it fooled everyone....well except me~" he continued. I sighed then slapped his hands away.

"Tch, I'm not. I'm just angered by the fact that they continued to do lovey dovey things even though it's already February and we only have a little time to assassinate Koro Sensei. If we fail to kill him before graduation, we will have no future! I.....don't...want to die yet!" I yelled at him. "Indeed you're right, Nakamura-san." We looked at the Octopus who is behind me.

"You do have little time left until the graduation, but...what if you fail to kill me? At least they experienced that before the world ends." he turned around and wrote things into his 'love' notebook. "And I get to ship some of you here nurufufufufu~" his head turned pink and I grew an irk mark while Karma only chuckled.

Timeskip
Third Person's PoV
"Nagisa, sorry for letting you wait." Rio walked towards Nagisa who is sitting in his on his seat. "It's okay." he smiled at her.

"Eh? Where's Kayano?" she asked. "She left without me because she said she has important things to do." Nagisa explained. "Oh, by the way. Why things do you want to talk about?" He asked.

Rio breathed deeply. "Nagisa.... Please don't be mad at me." Nagisa looked at her with confusion but nodded anyways. "I....." she looked down. "....like you." Her chest started to tighten.

Nagisa was taken back by her confession. "R-Rio.... You know I have--" she cutted him off "Of course I know!" she smiled painfully. "and I respect your relationship." she added. He looked at her with a sad look.

"I just want to let you know how I feel about you before the world ends. So that if we die... At least I told you how I felt, right?" she chuckled painfully while tears falling.

"But it hurts...." Nagisa couldn't do anything but look at her. "It hurts so much..." she fell into her knees. "Not because you can't return my feelings for you, but because I keep hoping you would! And I feel stupid about it...."

"Rio-san....." Nagisa helped her up. "I'm--"
"N-no, I'm sorry." tears continued to fall to her cheeks. "I'm sorry....I'm very sorry...." she mumbled enough for him to hear. "I'm sorry I loved you, but thank you anyways...." she smiled painfully at him once again.

"Thank you for letting me feel how is it to love someone." Rio wiped her tears. "I hope, you feel happy with Kayano. And thank you also for listening to me." she smiled for the last time at him then walked out of the classroom, leaving the bluenette speechless.

"It hurts so much....not because you can't return my feelings but because I keep hoping you would!"

Those words keep repeating in his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY HEY READERS~! I know I know....I made Rio OCC here but... Meh ヽ('∀`)ノ.

Hope you enjoyed! Love y'all

~out