Chapter 13

Bruh XD
It's their weaknesses XD

Enjoy the story ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been years. It's been 7 years since the Earth blowed up---(Just kidding XD)-----Korosensei died. All of the class E students had been successful, remembering what their past teacher taught them.

Nagisa was married with Kayano but still doesn't have a child, but it didn't bother them, it's the perfect time to prepare for their future child's future.

Since Korosensei died, all of them are still in contact except for Rio. Rio chose to work overseas, alone, cutting every connection she has with her friends. She just want to forget all of the bad memories and just return when she's ready.

And today's that day.

She roamed around the busy streets of Japan, still remembering all the memories she left here years ago. But it didn't affected her anymore, she accepted all of it and was happy.

"Rio-san?" a very familiar voice called. "Is that you?" it asked. The blonde turned around and saw a purple haired girl. "O-okuda?" Rio stuttered. "How are you doing? It's been 7 years since we last talked and met." the shy girl who turned into a sociable person smiled. It surprised the blonde at how much the girl changed. Nothing really changed about the blonde, just her age.

"I'm fine... How about you?" Rio asked. "Did you and Karma got together?" she smiled and shookd her head. "Nope, but me and Kotarou did."

The taller blonde took 5 mins to figure out what the purple haired girl stated. "Y-You m-mean...... Takebayashi?" she asked while Okuda nodded happily. "Actually, we are already going to marry and also now are scientists." she giggled.

"R-really?! Congratulations! When is it?" Rio asked excitedly. "Next week! I'm glad I saw you so that I can invite you in it!" she handed the blonde an invitation while happily accepted it. "You're one of the bridesmaids...." the purple haired girl explained. "Eh? Why? Did you know that I was going home?"

"Nope... But my guts did." Okuda and Rio smiled. "Why don't you open it and read it?" she suggested while the blonde nodded.

The blonde was reading into the pairs and saw that she's paired with the no other than the famous....

Akabane Karma

She sighed and flicked Okuda's forehead. "Why? I thought you liked him?"

The smaller girl smiled awkwardly "Uh-huh, but that was in the past." Rio raised a brow "Huh? What do you mean?"

"I realized that the feelings I have for him was just a crush when I started falling for Kotarou." the purpled hair girl explained. "Oh...." the blonde sighed softly.

"Aaaand, before I forget. Please wear your favorite dress and be presentable." Okuda smiled again. "Huh? There's no color coding or something?" Rio asked, confused.

"Yep, there's nothing." the smaller girl replied. The blonde was about to say something when a call interrupted her. "Oh, wait a sec." Okuda answered the phone call. "Oh... Okay." she turned to the blonde "Rio-san, I have to go. Promise me you'll come, okay? Bye!" she ran off.

Rio just sighed again but smiled and walked towards her home.

"I'm back, Korosensei."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeey~ I updated. Thank you for reading~