~* Two - Gap Year *~

Jimin's POV (highschool)

"Jimin! Get up!" My eyes shot open. I groaned.

"Okay, give me a second!" I screamed back. I lazily flipped the covers off my body and got dressed. 

I stumbled down the stairs. I was greeted with sizzling bacon and the smell of pancakes. I sat down at the breakfast bar ajointing our dining room and kitchen.

"Mornin' lil bro." Jungkook said while placing a plate of pancakes in front of me.

"Mom and Dad leave already?" I asked, shoving some pancakes in my mouth.

"Yeah. But I'll drive you." He chuckled. "Aren't you so glad I took this 'stupid gap year'? How would you ever get to school?" His words were dripping with sarcasm.

I smiled. "Jungkook. I told you I never want you to leave! I think this gap year was a great idea!"

Jungkook turned to me and all the happiness drained from his face. "Woah, Chim! What'd I say?"

I was confused at first. But then, I touched my cheeks to find them wet with tears. I sighed. "It's her again." I said, placing my chin in my hands.

Jungkook shook his head. "I'm sorry. I hope you find her soon. You can cheer her up."

My soulmate cries almost every morning. Then again almost every night. I feel bad for her. I wonder what terrible things she has to go through. And then I feel bad when I cry. She cries enough, she doesn't need my tears too.