~* Twenty - Shit *~

Jimin's POV (years later)

I skipped hand in hand with Yoongi. I giggled as he grew more and more excited.

"Calm down!" I called. "I'm gonna fall over!"

He slowed. "Sorry."

When we made it to our destination, Yoongi almost squealed.

"Really?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, Jiminie!" He scooped me up from the ground.

I laughed. "I didn't think you'd like it this much."

"Are you kidding me?" he called. "I've always wanted a beach house!"

* * *

"Good night, Yoongles!" I called after him.

"See you in the morning, Jiminie!" He smiled back.

I sighed and settled down on the couch. I turned on the TV and put on whatever I could fine. I didn't really pay attention. I finally decided to make some food. Ramen sounds good.

I stood up and walked into the kitchen. When I pulled a bowl out from our still not unpacked boxes, tears started running down my face. I sighed and walked to see Yoongi.

When I creeped the door open, Yoongi was asleep. I sat down on the bed and went to wipe the tears off his cheeks. I almost jumped. They're . . . dry. What?

Yoongi shifted and hugged me around my waist. "What is it, Jimin?" He mumbled.

I shook my head. "N-nothing, Yoongi. Go back to sleep."

"Mmm."

I stood up and closed the door. Shit.

~ T O  B E  C O T I N U E D ~