Wavestar

Wavestar is a silver/blue tom with dark blue eyes. He is the oldest of all the leaders, Lightstar, Honeystar, and Pumpkinstar. With Pumpkinstar coming in youngest and Honeystar coming in after, him and Lightstar definitely have a story about each other. When they were kits, a great battle had struck out and all the clans were fighting each other. Both Wavekit and Lightstar then had wanted to fight for their clans and left camp. They both found each other and went in a elder bush after seeing all the horror of fighting. Once it had stopped and all the cats had went to their camps, Wavekit and Lightstar came out and couldn't find their way back. They traveled the wrong way from the lake and ended at a barn, where the found two farm cats that helped them back home. When brought back to their separate clans, they found it hard to be away from each other again. They both had secret meetings and stopped when Lightheart had become deputy. Soon after Waveripple at the time became deputy. Wavestar was heartbroken when he saw Lightstar with his mate and kits. Wavestar had always felt good around Lightstar and he felt like he could do anything, but Lightstar getting a mate showed Wavestar he didn't share those feelings. He always found it hard to call battle upon Thunderclan, and when he did, he tried to stay clear of Lightstar's path.