History Teacher

kaisoo
❌smut

Wake up, check his phone, take a shower, make sure to not forget the exams, go to school. That's how Mr. Kim's mornings start every single day from monday to friday. He didn't really complain though. Even if he didn't even have time to eat breakfast, he absolutely loved his job.

Why? You may ask.

Well, for three simple things that just made him even happier to be the English teacher at the college he currently works in.

Number one, friends.

Kim Jongin was a young profesor with both brains and body. It had always been easy for him to make friends. He had the appearance to attract people and the brains to know which ones to hang around with.

Parking at the designated area for teachers, Jongin was quite happy. Yes, it was monday morning and he had barely slept more than two hours, but he was hot, and that compensated his almost lifeless look that settled as dark circles under his eyes. He couldn't complain, again. At least he didn't have to look around for a parking spot so early in the morning.

Greeting the few students that actually came in this early in the morning, Mr. Kim made his way to the teacher's lounge. Ignoring the presence around him, he was quick to reach his desk and settle his stuff, shrugging of the heavy jacket.

Having fallen asleep on the couch last night, wasn't the smartest idea. He even lost count of the amount of bones he heard cracking when he stretched. He also didn't notice when his foot hit the leg of the desk, letting his favourite mug fall and break into tiny pieces just like how his bones would end if he kept stretching like that. Seriously, it sounded like an epileptic seal.

"Whoah there. Who'd you fight with?" He felt a hand slapping his shoulder and sighed.

"You wouldn't believe I had the fight of the century. It was me versus the horrible grammar of college students." Jongin took out the pile of exams he had checked the night before.

"Oofff. And how was it?" The music teacher asked, wincing at the view of the red marks all over the papers. It looked as if someone had commited mass murder over the sheets.

"Took me all night. I finally won at around three thirty this morning." The man yawned, exhausted.

"Oh, really? It seems you had all weekend to fight this monster though." The math teacher raised one of the papers and wiggled it in front of his face.

"Uh. I may have delayed the fight."

The two teachers snorted, seeing how beaten the English teacher looked like.

"Would you two shut up? It's your fault anyways." Jongin accused, and both teachers gasped like queen Victoria being told her make up sucked.

"How so?" Both said simultaneously. And that's when Jongin glared at them.

"You, Chanyeol. Made me go shopping all saturday afternoon because you couldn't decide on a damn gift for your and Baekhyun's anniversary. Seriously, just fucking ask him to marry you! You've been dating for years now, you little piece of coward shit!"

The music teacher seemed completely outraged. "Well, I'm sorry I want the magic to last! You single fuck!" The math teacher laughed at that.

"And you, Jongdae! You just had to drag me to that damn club!" Jongin pointed an accusing finger at Jongdae, making him stop laughing. "Couldn't you at least invite the others?! I mean, I stayed there fucking third whealing for you and Minseok hyung! And because I knew neither of you would be able to even know which one was your left shoe and which one was your right. I stayed and served as your driver, as the good friend I am. And I was right, you two almost threw up on me not one, but two times and still dared to make out on the back of my car! Gosh, I've never thought I would have my friends re-enact fifty shades of gray on the back of my car."