Honey

namjin

"Captain, we received information about a plausible hideout." The man stood in front of the wall where a map of Seoul was projected.

"Are you going to talk or stand there pointing at the dot all day?" The captain let out a bored sigh, leaning back on his chair at the head of the table where several officers of his team were having a meeting.

"Right. Our men managed to locate an uncommon signal from a storage facility right on the outskirts of the city." He zoomed in the map, drawing an x on the spot.

"We believe it comes from the device the victim was carrying when she got kidnapped. When we found her, she was in shock.

"She's still recovering in the hospital but doctors say that she's experiencing memory loss. However, by what she managed to tell us, it seems like she spent a lot of time in an industrial-like structure. She mentioned the smell of cement and sugar, aside from a variety of several voices and the sound of typing.

"We believe she was somehow connected to the mafia and they needed her, before she managed to escape and we found her lost in the fields."

The captain straightened up and leaned his elbows on the table. "What else?"

"We did some research, and it seems like the place is used as a second storage area for a sugar distribution company. It is hardly used as it's where the sugar that is under qualified for distribution is taken to before going through the incinerator. To me, it's a descent hideout."

The man finished, walking towards the table as all eyes followed his every move.

"How are we sure, Kihyun-ssi? We are talking about BTS after all. The mafia that's been able to escape our grasp every time we have the minimum lead on them." Jinyoung said from his seat, swirling slightly on the chair.

"Well, it's the only lead we got. Until that girl recovers her memory, if she even manages to recover it, we only have so much to work with." Junmyeon put his cup down, looking through the documents given to them.

"I agree that it would be a good hideout. It's obvious and by what we've learned from their way of working, BTS is clever. What better hideout than the obvious one?" Taeyong leaned back, his leather jacket squeaking at the contact with the back of the chair.

The door to the room opened and through it came a man with black hair and a folder.

"What have you got Seonghwa-ssi?" Kihyun poke as the man lifted up the folder in his hand before placing it on the table with a quiet thud. Taeyong leaned to grab the folder and his eyebrows furred at the information.

"What is it? Junmyeon looked over the other man's shoulder.

"Well, I sent the samples of the skin under the victims nails. While a lot of it wasn't on our database, we finally got a match." Seonghwa explained, taking a seat next to Jinyoung.

He took out a USB and plugged it to the computer being used to project the images. He clicked on a file and the profile of a young man popped up.

"Kang Jaeyoung, nineteen. He was arrested a couple months back for possession of drugs and has since served a period of probation."

"That can't be right, then. This girl has been missing for weeks."

"That's were I'm going, hyung." Seonghwa opened a second file, showing what seemed like a medical file.

"The skin under the victims nails only coincided a 70% with Kang Jaeyoung, but we decided to run it through another database and the results are interesting."