16

Everything was starting to get better with Shawn and Andrea, until it stopped. Shawn had stopped giving her attention again and stopped giving attention to the baby and was just off in his own world.

Andrea looked up to shawn as he walked into the kitchen but he didn't even notice her sitting there.

"Shawn" she spoke , making him finally look down at her .

"Yes?"

"What's wrong with us ?" She asked already feeling the tears come up into her eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what's wrong with us , we haven't been us anymore or at least you haven't been you"

"Nothing has been different Andrea." He responds and walks away leaving her sitting in the kitchen.

Soon he walks out again but this time dressed .

"I'm going out" he says to her

"Where you going ?"

"With some friends."

"What time are you coming back?"

"I don't know ."

Soon Andrea starts to feel angry and before Shawn can walk out the door she stands up.

"Shawn I'm 2 weeks from my due date and you're just going to leave me here like this !" She says raising her voice a bit.

"Nothing is going to happen." He says his voice as bored as ever.

"What if I go into labor and I can't get in contact with you ? What if you miss the labor ? I can't can't do this alone !" She yells with tears falling down her cheeks

Shawn looks up and his face softens for a split second but soon goes back to how it was.

"It's not like I want this baby anyways." He says under his voice thinking Andrea can't hear him, but she does. Of course she does, Shawn has never been like this with her their whole life . She soon simply moves aside and let's Shawn walk out and she stands there looking as he leaves out the door without saying a word.