44

Timmy❤️
Hey can you come to the room we need to talk

Andy❤️
Um yea sure

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andrea walked into the room that she share with her fiancé and saw him sitting on the bed.

"Is Shawn out there with lia?" Timothée asked softly as if saying Shawn's name would make him appear.

"Um no they went to get ice cream. Timothée what's this about?" Andrea asked him as she took a seat on the empty spot next to him.

"I think would should cancel the wedding." He said bluntly.

"Why would you want to do that?" She asked with tears already in her eyes.

"You're not in love with me no more andy. I can see it and Shawn can see it and I think even you can see it."

"No timmy you can't do this. Of course I love you."

"You May love me but it's not how it was before."

Andrea sat there trying to process everything that was coming out of timothée chalamets mouth right now.

Looking down at her ring she whispered to him
"Is this what you really want?"

"Yes."

With that one word she took off the ring and walked out of the room and into Lias room , with a suitcase that she got on the way there.

Timothée walked in on his ex fiancé grabbing all of her daughters clothes and toys and packing them together.

"You don't have to leave" he tried to tell her

"No this is your home. You stay" she said as she wiped her eyes

"No this was our home andy. Stay." He spoke softly

"You're right, this WAS our home . But now it's just yours. I'm sure I can stay with keren and khoa for a while."

Timothée felt guilty. He just drove away the woman he was sure was his soulmate. He couldn't stand being there anymore so he walked away leaving her in a horrible place like she was when he met her a few days after Shawn had left her.

As she heard the front door shut , Andrea broke down and sobbed until Shawn came in to find her all broken. He told lia to go to her play room and he took a whole of Andrea in his arms and told her it was going to be alright.