17

Later that night Andrea laid in bed going asleep alone like most nights that Shawn goes out. When suddenly she starts to feel a sharp pain in her stomach. She reached over to her phone and pressed on Shawn's name but after a few rings it had sent me to voicemail. I called Camila after and she picked up within 3 rings.

"Hey andy is everything okay?" She asked a bit of worry in her voice as if she already knew something was wrong.

"Cam I'm going into labor , and Shawn's not home ."

"Oh my god sweetie I'm on my way don't worry" she said but as much as I tried to not worry I still did.

After a bit of the pain went away and I was able to get up I changed into some regular clothes and grabbed my bag to take to the hospital. Every few minutes I was calling Shawn but he would never answer. I left him countless of voicemails hoping he would listen to them.

Finally Camila got to the house and helped Andrea get in the car and put away all her things and they rushed off to the hospital. With Andrea calling Shawn every minute still.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Andrea finally stopped calling Shawn when they got to the hospital and checked in, but she told Camila to keep calling him.
She then text Shawn's mom letting her know what was happening even though she was probably asleep due to time differences.

The doctors kept checking in on Andrea to see how far along she was until she could finally start pushing. Between every few checks Andrea was texting and calling Shawn as much as possible. She couldn't do this with out him she kept telling herself. She also kept telling herself that he didn't mean what he said before he left , he was probably just in a bad mood.

Finally the doctors came in for the finally time

"It's time miss.medina"