Day 1-Night and Day 2-Morning

On the way to Daichi's, Suga and he stood barely a foot apart, leading to awkward brushings of hands, Daichi fluster-apologizing and Suga kindly saying it was alright. It happened...a few times.

Daichi changed the subject each time to plans of how they were going to get the others on the team together. 

"So, who do you think we should start with?" He asked. "Maybe we could try to have one big couple and it would help the others follow suit?"

"Good idea," Suga replied. "I wouldn't know who to start with. But the most problematic would be Kageyama and Hinata, so we should do them last. I think the most mature couple would be Yachi and Kiyoko. I think it would be the easiest for them to admit their feelings. 

"Good point." Daichi agreed. "I think Asahi and Noya would be the second easiest, because of Noya's personality, which leaves Tsukkishima and Yamaguchi 3rd."

"Sounds good." Suga nods. 

The two approached Daichi's house and stepped inside. His parents were also gone for the week because of a business trip. They sat down on Daichi's bed and Suga took out a piece of paper and wrote the order of people they were going to try to match make. 

"Okay, we'll need a plan in order to lure them into revealing their feelings," Suga said, as he kept writing on his paper. 

Suga seemed to be really into the idea of matching up the crows, and Daichi liked how invested he was. His silver hair swept over his eyes as he wrote, and his mouth was slightly open lazily. Daichi's heart skipped a beat. 

"Alright, done!" Suga looked up at him with his big brown eyes and wore a small smile. "Any ideas on how we can help them?" 

"Well, I think we should try to get Kiyoko to confess because Yachi would be too scared and if we tried to coax her, it might look really bad. It might look like we're trying to do something else." Daichi said tensely. "It should be easy to talk about it, we've been friends for years. Talking should work out for a couple like that." 

"I think so too. It shouldn't be a problem. Do you think we could do the same with Noya and Asahi because of Noya's personality?"

"Now that you mention it, that actually would work out. A sudden declaration that blooms into a romance. There's no way Asahi could say no!"

"That's two fast and easy solutions down...now the first years might be a problem." Suga thought out loud. "What about Yamaguchi giving Tsukkishima a gift? Wouldn't that be cute?" Suga gushed. 

"Do you find that sweet?" Daichi asked, slightly embarrassed and blushy.

Suga stared off into the depths of the opposing wall absentmindedly with a smitten look on his face.

"It would never happen to me, but I'm a sucker for cliche romance stuff, so yes, I'd love something like that." He laughed. 

"Good to know." Daichi thought, falling even deeper in love with him with that fact. "So a gift then?" He asked.

"Sounds good!" Suga smiled enthusiastically. 

"So what about Hinata and Kageyama..?"

"Jealousy." Suga's eyes flared. 

"Wha-"

"First we start with love letters in Hinata's locker, then we set up Hinata and Yachi on a fake date, then the magic happens and they fall in love." Suga almost replayed the plan to only himself.

"That involves a lot of risks though...are you sure that'll work?" 

"Positive." Suga's eyes glowed. "But that should be enou-" He yawned. "I'm really tired, I think I'm going to go to be-" His sentence was cut off again by a light thud as his head hit the table. 

"Suga?" Daichi lightly pushed his shoulder. 

Suga didn't budge. He softly laughed. He then contemplated leaving Suga there or moving him to his bedroom. 

"He might injure his neck if he sits in that position for too long..." Daichi thought. "I'll just...softly move him." He thought.

He picked him up bridal style and Suga's settled face turned from a lazy settled position to a contempt smile. Daichi's ears turned hot. 

"I should hurry up so I don't wake him." Daichi hurridly thought. 

He took one last glance at Suga and set him down in his bed. Daichi went to Suga's closet and grabbed a pillow and a blanket. He had slept over at Suga's a few times before, so he hoped it wouldn't be a problem. He placed everything beside his bed and fell into a peaceful sleep. 

***

Daichi woke up to the smell of lemongrass and lavender surrounding his senses. The calming smell made him not want to get up for the day, but he remembered he had school. His eyes slowly fluttered open and a fluffy silver ball obscured his vision. He tensed up. Sugawara Koshi, his best friend, and classmate he'd known for years was sleeping soundly right next to him as he turned redder and redder. 

"WhatdoIdo, whatdoIdo, whatdoIdo?!" His mind raced at a mile a minute.

He quickly sat up, carried and rolled Suga onto his bed as he started to internally panic. Suga stood up and rubbed his eyes.

"...Daichi?" He mumbled.

"Hi, Suga! I stayed at your place if that's alright!"

"Oh yeah! That's fine! Stay over anytime you like! Nothing I could do now about it anyway."

They got ready for school, and Daichi prayed Suga wasn't faking sleep when he'd woken up. 

***